Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The official boards.ie "who killed Vince McMahon?" thread

• 22-06-2007 11:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭

C'mon, who do you think did it?
    I'll start the ball rolling with Droz. He couldn't handle the fact that he was fired so he armed his wheelchair with explosives and wheeled his way down and did a suicide bombing!

What you think folks?
    VR!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

I'm goin to go with mr socko or head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

God.

Vince may have won the battle at Backlash last year but he didn't win the war.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

VR: So who do you think blew up Mr. McMahon's limo?
    Rock: Pure and simple VR, it was The Rock!
    VR: What? Why...
    Rock (cuts in): IT DOESN'T MATTER WHY THE ROCK DID IT! But seriously, you wanna know why the jabroni beating, pie eating, show stealing, potato peeling, peoples champ, The Rock
    Crowd: Rocky!...Rocky!...Rocky!
    Rock(to crowd): Don't you people interupt The Rock. (turns to VR) Anyway, as I was saying, you wanna know why The Rock blew up Mr. McMahon? Put simply...**In a Rikishi voice** I did it for...Rikishi!
    VR: Rikishi? You did it for Rikishi, why?
    Rock: Shut up you great pile of monkey-crap! **Looks to camera** If you sa-melllllll-owww what The Rock.....
    Crowd: Is cookin!
    Rock: ...is cookin! **Raises eyebrow**

So to answer your question VR, I think Matt Hardy blew up Mr. McMahon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

Lashley, Ashley and RVD are top of the list, well looks that way. So i will pick ---Eugene, why ? cause himself and vince were shaved bald within 24 hours of each other and Eugene will most likely think his hair is not and never will be the same, again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Minto wrote:
    So to answer your question VR, I think Matt Hardy blew up Mr. McMahon.

Ah hem AHEM!! EXCUSE ME.... EXCUSE ME Mr Minto... i think you took a wrong turn... the fantasy league is on that OTHER board!!! :rolleyes:

VR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

I'm not too sure who I think did it yet, Coach possibly, but that would seem a bit obvious...do you think whoever did it would be less conspicuous wearing this t-shirt??

W00970X.JPG

Sshhh! Don't mention the fantasy league unless you want to hear the 'triple h is a 1001 time Fantasy League Champion story' for the millionth time ;).

A thought just occured to me now, I think we should have a thread were we could cut promos on the previous poster. Hmm....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

It was RVD. Him being released is a gigantic swerve. He's going to return and announce - "RVD 420 says I just smoked your ass!"

Or failing that we'll discover Vince did it himself because he's a big attention whore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

bet it was sid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Minto wrote:
    A thought just occured to me now, I think we should have a thread were we could cut promos on the previous poster. Hmm....
    Don't bother starting that thread I would just be the undefeated champ :cool: .

P.s. What fantasy league VR! Drop me a pm if you have to although I am probably on the site already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

"RVD 420 says I just smoked your ass!"

Thats the winner so far! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

maybe it was bastion booger or damien demento

seriously though, im calling it right now, vince faked his own death

les dennis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭rizzla

It was Dominic. Rey Misterio being the horrible farther he is decided once again for WWE to use his son in an immoral way, thinking it would get him another run a champ.

They loaded his Yu-Gi-Oh cards with that "explosive stuff from Die Hard With A Vengeance" (It's technical term) and placed it in the glove compartment in the limo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

w00970xjf0.jpg
    I would so get that if it said "I did it" and then on the back says "For The Rock"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

i bet it was the ultimate warrior

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

yore ma!

can`t believe nobody said it before now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

If I could be serious for a minute, it's got to be Vince faking his death, because if it was any wrestler then there's no way they could have the angle make sense unless the wrestler was jailed

I think it was Stevie Richards though. His entrance music starts with "I'll show you, you'll see", and I always wondered what exactly he was going to show us

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Bret Hart

Fozzy wrote:
    If I could be serious for a minute, it's got to be Vince faking his death, because if it was any wrestler then there's no way they could have the angle make sense unless the wrestler was jailed

As opposed to every other WWE angle that makes perfect sense?! I don`t remember Rikishi being jailed for running down Stone Cold or DDP being sent to prison for stalking Taker and his wife.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I'm going for Muhammed Hussan and Duvari because it'll definitly be an Arab based on the type of Angle's that the WWE use

If not then Edge. Kills vince, Gangrel comes back and reserects Vince to form the new brood. Vince gives HHH a blood bath, ratings gold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭eezarthegreat

bet you it was a cobined effort by L O D
    WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAT A RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSHHHHH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

I agree that it was Eugene. They're gonna do a Kaiser Sozee type toryline whereby it wil be revealed that the retard has had u fooled all along and is in fact a sinister evil genius.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,009 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Hulk Hogan:D

I hope it's something unexpected like that. The Undertaker will bring Vince back to life and the Ministry of Darkness will be resurrected once again:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

Vince faked his own death........and the well known personality's hair was vinces......

But goin with a crazy theory... Bischoff did it to weaken WWE and now has bought the company`

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Tony Schiavone I'd say.

flahavaj wrote:
    I agree that it was Eugene. They're gonna do a Kaiser Sozee type toryline whereby it wil be revealed that the retard has had u fooled all along and is in fact a sinister evil genius.

Ill be disappointed if this doesn't happen.

It's defo gonna be McMahon faking his own death. Anything else and I'm gonna be really disappointed. And before anyone comes in and says that it's WWE and of course I'll be disappointed, don't bother, just go watch TNA!

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

It was Steve-O.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Macers

Kinda obvious he faked his own death - however if its part of the storyline to write himself out of it for good - then it will probably end up being Shane McMahon to gain control of the company...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Maggie Simpson did it!

Or else they could use it as an opportunity to put Kane back in his mask. Picture this. Kane starts hearing the voices again, lights go out with crazy stuff on the titantron, he goes insane in a match and admits it was him all along because of the beating Khali gave him. Coach puts Kane in an Inferno match, he gets all burnt up and disappears. Wait 6 months and bring back Undertaker, who resurrects Vince, and all hell breaks loose...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

It was The Hat Guy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭littlejp

I could see it as a way to involve Jackass in Summerslam. It was a stunt gone wrong. Maybe the third DNA belongs to Knoxville.
    More than likely though I imagine Vince set it up himself to make people appreciate him more after the lack of appreciation he received that night.

I think they are going about this angle all wrong. I was pleasantly surprised when the explosion took place and thought it could lead to a good story. I reckon they should have played it over the top with some of the heels acting very upset and dedicating their matches to Vince and the faces like Cena and Lashley should have been relieved about it and they now have some freedom from the tyrant.
    Having 10 bell salutes and Steph crying and everyone acting so seriously is ruining it for me. Do they honestly believe that any fans above 9 years old are buying that he's really dead. I think they should be playing it out tongue-in-cheek.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

Here is a list of people I think could have done it.

1. Max Moon - He was humilated by Vince for having to wear that costume.

2. Nailz - He tried to kill Vince before.

3. X-Pac - Why not?

4. Doink The Clown - Was always a great practical joker.

5. Kane - Has always been associated with explosives.

6. Undertaker - Wouldnt be the first time he has is tried to deystroy Vince.

7. Brett Hart - Copyright issues

8. Bob Backlund - For reasons us plebians would not understand

9. Bobby The Brain - We all want too see the The Brain back.

10. Stone Cold - Obivous reasons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

John Cena was on Power 106 in Anaheim on Wednesday acting as if he was nervous about the feds on his case for killing Mr. McMahon. He acted all paranoid, saying he thinks he's being followed and was in L.A. to get away from the feds (actually he's hosting Best Damn Sports Show Period tonight).

Credit: ProWrestling.Com

Maybe it was the champ!!! :eek: :p

• Advertisement

Triple H.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,009 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Triple H.

I was about to ask why but sure it's obvious why:o

I actually hope it's someone big outside the company. Hogan, Brett Hart, and Bischoff spring to mind. It would be a real ratings winner if it was any of these three.

Ruu wrote:
    Tony Schiavone I'd say.

Schiavone could have tried to do it, but by the time he had placed the bombs surely he'd have to say "we're out of time folks, tune in next week"

littlejp wrote:
    I could see it as a way to involve Jackass in Summerslam. It was a stunt gone wrong. Maybe the third DNA belongs to Knoxville.
    3rd DNA? God I'm glad I skip all this McMahon nonsense on Raw.
    It would be a shame if it was involving Jackass, it would be better to use the angle to put over someone worthwhile, but if they want the Jackass angle to work I'd say it's pretty likely it was a prank gone wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

woooo232 wrote:
    Schiavone could have tried to do it, but by the time he had placed the bombs surely he'd have to say "we're out of time folks, tune in next week"

"OH MY GOODNESS! ITS A BOMB!" :)

• Advertisement

woooo232 wrote:
    As opposed to every other WWE angle that makes perfect sense?! I don`t remember Rikishi being jailed for running down Stone Cold or DDP being sent to prison for stalking Taker and his wife.

I think they explained that away with it being a civil offence and not a criminal offence, and Austin didn't want to press charges

Eugene would be a great one to have done it, I'd like that

this whole thing reminds me of the "higher power" storyline of '99 where fans speculated for months on who exactly was this mysterious individual. so many names were bandied about and of course, in the end, it was vince..

im sticking to my original thought, vince faking his own death. pathetic.

im sticking to my original thought, vince faking his own death. pathetic.

What would you be happy with?

Already posted in the first page. welcome to last week :)
    VR!

woooo232 wrote:

Schiavone would do it just for an opportunity to say...
    "This is the greatest moment in the history of our sport!"

VR!

Already posted in the first page. welcome to last week :)
    VR!

My bad :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

A several sites have posted news to the effect of
    Rajah.com wrote:
    Expect tomorrow night’s show to be heavily comedic as WWE will attempt to turn fans around on the angle.

in reference to RAW tomorrow night. Hopefully the WWE will turn this one around and make this angle work really well, I can see Stone Cold making a quality comedic contribution.

Should be interesting to see how it plays out anyway, I'm sure we all agree its how the angle should have been run in the first place if this is what happens!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Sorry to dissapointy you all folks, but it was actually me. I cant account for where I was at that time 2 weeks ago, and Im pretty sure I did it.
    Sorry for the spoiler.

gimmick wrote:
    Sorry to dissapointy you all folks, but it was actually me. I cant account for where I was at that time 2 weeks ago, and Im pretty sure I did it.
    Sorry for the spoiler.

I won't believe it until I see Sheiky cut a promo on...that person

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement