Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The official boards.ie "who killed Vince McMahon?" thread

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Break his back.... make him humble... and f*ck his ass!
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

It was Vince trying to get into Jackass. They probably told him that if he could survive a carbomb he could join their crew

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

i hope that after what has transpired tonight this thread will no longer be relevant. using death in a storyline is just wrong. end of story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

I may stop watching wwe if they keep it up ! Vince is a prick and will chose money over respect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I have said it many times before over not watching WWE again due to some awful crap over the past few years (still, can't stop me watching crap though! :) ) BUT IF WWE and Vince do not drop the Vince/death angle now I will seriously never watch WWE programming ever again - I would expect most of you would share the same feelings

in saying this, I am in no doubt Vince will have no hesitation in dropping this angle with immediate effect - it is essential that Vince appears on the next WWE programming be it RAW tonight, Smackdown or next week whenever the next show happens - Vince is human being and has a brain so there is no question about the angle been dropped

WWE must not be attacked over the angle though. Hindsight is a great thing. Yeah I thought they have overdone the selling of the angle (Steph's tears especially - yuck) but they cant be attacked over it only in light of tonight's tragic events. I am sure though this will leave Vince and co. egg faced but it will make them think twice over trying to pull potentially sensitive angles for ratings that will only backfire on them.

I know i started this topic as a joke, but given recent transpirings and the fact that the storyline has now been dropped and the joke is no longer funny.

Motion to have this topic locked please?
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,009 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

I know i started this topic as a joke, but given recent transpirings and the fact that the storyline has now been dropped and the joke is no longer funny.

Motion to have this topic locked please?
    VR!

Seconded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Ill look into it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,343 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

why would it need to be locked - if people don't wnat to contribute to it, then don't. Why lock the thread? Seems completely unrequired to me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭slumped

Nobody killed him. Straight honest fact.

This just goes to show what a farce the whole 'sport' is.

They got caught out badly with the death of Benoit and have been left red-faced.

Ok bombidol, NOW can we have the topic locked please?
    VR!

why? What have I posted on this thread that is so wrong?

Truth is the truth.

The man (benoit) is alleged to have killed his wife and kids - is this incorrect?

S

slumped wrote:

Truth is the truth.

The man (benoit) is alleged to have killed his wife and kids - is this incorrect?

S

You make a **** moderator for a start, posting off topic.
    Benoit wasn't even discussed in this topic! :)

As to why, because the McMahon storyline finished abruptly and the joke is no longer funny. We knew he wasn't really dead, it was a joke topic. That's all you need to know.
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,343 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

As to why, because the McMahon storyline finished abruptly and the joke is no longer funny. We knew he wasn't really dead, it was a joke topic. That's all you need to know.
    VR!
    i don't understand why some people can't treat WWE as a TV Show in the same way they would Heroes, or Lost, or 24. Did people get as worked up when Tony was killed in 24? Did they call the writers and people involved sick? NOPE.

It was a crap angle, but bloody hell, its not like Vincent Kennedy McMahon was leaving his family, friends and everyone else with the impression he was dead. Everyone knew it was a storyline, just a storyline in a TV show.

WWE are coping way too much flack over it imo. they could not have known in advance about the tragic events that were going to take place once the storyline had started, so people should just lay off.

VR!

It is hardly off topic to discuss the reason why the McMahon story ended so suddenly?

This is one of the most tightly moderated forums on boards - bravo to the Mods - but lets be real here.

OK - so McMahon 'joke' - that was kinda cool.......

S

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I think now, it's clear who killed him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

who?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

It was going to be Linda getting arrested on Raw last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭Matt Santos

Quote:
    Originally Posted by slumped

Truth is the truth.

S

Benoit wasn't even discussed in this topic!

VR!

Slumped,
    Incredible that you can annoy so many with such few words!!

Matt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

I think its Kane becuase of the fire and such and he hasnt been in an angle recently and dont think he has an injury.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

is this thread not a bit pointless now, seeing that vince did a jesus on ecw?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

If it's so useless then why reply?!

The final word on this was that Linda was going to be arrested on Raw, but the incompetent "feds" would find out they had the wrong person. The person who actually did it had not been decided yet by WWE, according to the Wrestling Observer

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement