Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trinity Released

• 23-06-2007 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

From WWE.com:

WWE has come to terms on the release of ECW Diva Trinity. We wish her the best in all future endeavors.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Long overdue tbh! She hasn't been seen since she was a lumberjill at WM. A few times I actually thought she had already been released as she has not been seen on ECW.

What a waste, she is a great wrestler. She was never used, besides going to the ring with F.B.I at the start of the new ECW and dressed...well...no comment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

who? theres far too many useless divas these days,victoria and mickie are the only 2 that can have decent matches,although candice and melina have improved over the last few months

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Well Trinity can go with the best of them, it's just a shame WWE never noticed that. I guess we'll see her in TNA in 3 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

krudler wrote:
    who? theres far too many useless divas these days,victoria and mickie are the only 2 that can have decent matches,although candice and melina have improved over the last few months
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KtK03QdXbA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joF-82nN_A4

Trinity is far from a useless diva. I don't know of any other female wrestler in the WWE that can do a 450 splash.

I'm glad she has been released. I'd love to see her going up against Gail Kim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

she is 35 years of age and she is italian/ american, jesus she is hot. She did'nt really do much in ECW so i guess she is no loss to them. I guess her job was to stand around the place and look pretty. I found her attractive, so i will miss her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I don't get why they continued to have her on the roster all this time, did they really think they were going to bring her back at some point? It's the same every time

Trinity is a good wrestler, TNA could probably do with her again, seeing as there's only two women there who can wrestle

b.ie polar wrote:

Trinity is far from a useless diva. I don't know of any other female wrestler in the WWE that can do a 450 splash.

Can't Jillian Hall do a 450 aswell??

Can't Jillian Hall do a 450 aswell??
    Not that I know of! Fair play to her if she can. Perhaps we'll see some more out of her now she doesn't have to carry weaker talent.

b.ie polar wrote:
    Not that I know of! Fair play to her if she can. Perhaps we'll see some more out of her now she doesn't have to carry weaker talent.

Found this clip of Jillian doing the 450 Splash on Mickie James...pity she'll never be able to do that in WWE!

Found this clip of Jillian doing the 450 Splash on Mickie James...pity she'll never be able to do that in WWE!
    Yeah, I suppose it doesn't matter what these gals can do in the air, because neither themselves nor seasoned fliars like London are allowed showcase their abilities.

• Advertisement
Advertisement