Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 23-06-2007 3:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

Just had to come online after what i witnessed tonight in the city, myself and a group of lads were walking home through the city and a boy racer car (subaru crap) pulled in front of another car and blokes jumped out and smashed in the back windows of the other car with passengers. i have never seen anything like it, three cars circled this car in patrick street(outside the modern for any of you that know it) and not one cop car in sight. they showed up 5 minutes later when the scum had disapppeared. i am still shocked that it happened in front of everyone i was so shocked that it was happening i didnt even think of taking a registration plate.

i know cops have a hard job but right in the middle of patrick street for god sake. taking the law into your own hands seems like the only way, i would have them strung up if they did it to my car that is only if the cops had nothing on them of course.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭rebs23

They will be caught with all the cameras around there. Another reason to ban cars from pana.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

probably just gang related,cpgs mayfield togher etc. they love that kind of stuff.....skobed up cars are their tanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

That's nothing - you should have seen the guy speeding the wrong way down North Main with the cops chasing him earlier on. Nearly hit some guy crossing the street and nearly lost it ramping over the traffic calming. I didn't see them catch him either.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

sounds like a joyrider,fecking idiots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Wow, cork sounds like a right ****hole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

rotten scum...no benefit to society, only a curse. How I wish we lived in an intolerant society that cherished honest and decent living by getting rid of this sort of scum once and for all (take this any way you wish).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

rebs23 wrote:
    Another reason to ban cars from pana.
    i have seen plenty of people getting into altercations/fracas on pana as well...

that would make another reason for baning people form pana????:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

FX Meister wrote:
    Wow, cork sounds like a right ****hole.
    it still like heaven compared to Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

it still like heaven compared to Dublin

yes and no! The thing is Dublin has some lovely spots and yes it has some awful spots. In the night there are some spots in Dublin that are nice and full of the buzz of going out (and of course there are parts I wouldn't dare visit). Problem with Cork is that the centre is so small and all the main night spots are very close together which increases the risk of trouble, for that reason I do not feel very safe walking down pana at night to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭rebs23

i have seen plenty of people getting into altercations/fracas on pana as well...

that would make another reason for baning people form pana????:rolleyes:

The post was about the behaviour of Boy Racers on Pana and the way they go on tearing up and down the street is just another reason, not the only one, why our main street should be car free.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,957 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

They should ban boy racers from town at the very least, bloody nuisance all of them... They spend so much money on their cars and they're some of the worst drivers out there, speeding and stuff all over the gaff...

And (i know i'm generalising, but still...) a large majority of boy-racer types are dodgy scummers:

them + car + group of equally scummy friends = trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

probably just gang related,cpgs mayfield togher etc. they love that kind of stuff.....skobed up cars are their tanks!!

god you gotta love them castle park gangsters...

Advertisement