Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Put it to the people

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Why in God's name do you think anyone here (or anywhere) would want to see this?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

stop wasting our time (and yours). Quit using this thread to increase your youtube hit count. You have just put me in a bad mood for the day you idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

djeddy wrote:
    hi,:)

ned buckley here,

music video for my song put it to the people is now on you tube,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56q9TTnkDdU

class...
    how in gods name did ye keep a straight face

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

thats so bad I think you just gave me cancer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭MLM

Kold wrote:
    Why in God's name do you think anyone here (or anywhere) would want to see this?
    It's up there with Mariah Carey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

A poor man's Aidan Walsh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

The dog's cute...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭pro_gnostic_8

Ahh Jaysus, lads ............. what is it with you all???
    Do yiz not recognize a unique talent when you see it?
    Ned is class; Ned is quality!!!

Ned is the creator of an entirely new genre ............. CULCHIE METAL.
    Trash Metal, Gothic Metal, Death Metal et al, is soooo yesterday. Culchie Metal is where it's at!

Rock on Ned, me ould mucker.

Put it To The People ...............

ClareBear wrote:
    The dog's cute...

I quite like the horse...............

A rockin' horse ???????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Renesco

ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Louis Walsh

djeddy wrote:
    hi,:)

ned buckley here,

music video for my song put it to the people is now on you tube,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56q9TTnkDdU

Ned, can you pm me, I think we have something here....

L...

Don't do it, Ned!!!

Louis Walsh has an ulterior motive in this!
    He'll take you under his wing, dandify ya up, put you thru' the commercial grinder and spit you out the other end after a couple of years with nothing but a few million €'s to your name. Don't lose your independence, man. Keep it real!
    You don't want to become another Ronan Keating, do ya? All that shallow fame and wealth and groupies -- and a few No1 hits.

Ignore the above poster, Ned. He's the devil in disguise.

"Put It To The People.........."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I heard he touches people's willies too.

The poster known as "Louis Walsh" is not a "good egg", IMO.

IMO, he is a Svengali type whose intention is solely to exploit the extraordinary talent of our own treasured Ned for commercial gain.

Those of us who appreciate and cherish Ned for his unique musical gifts ought to stand-up-and-be-counted ............ and say loudly "I'm Mad As Hell, And I'm Not Going To Take It Anymore".

Sign in, and shout BOO at Louis Walsh.

Thank you.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Oh god, this thread is still here...talk about rubberneck browsing. I think the scary thing is that the guy who posted it has a sound studio website. Unless the entire song & video were recorded on a budget of about a tenner (including money for fags and a swift half after everything was wrapped up) that song doesn't really suggest anything remotely associated with good sound engineering, does it?

Fysh wrote:
    Oh god, this thread is still here...
    It sure is .......... since about six weeks ago.
    And today your first and only contribution to the thread is to diss Ned's work.
    For shame!!!

I notice that you now claim to be a sound-recording/video expert in addition to your many other talents ............... so perhaps you could explain to me how Ned's project could be funded "on a budget of about a tenner".
    Unless you know something I don't as to where cows, sheep, horses and dogs can be sourced as film extras for the price of a few fags and a swift half???

Thank you,
    and Regards,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I'm just disappointed he didn't come back and argue with us like everyone else. It's so much fun like...

I can understand Ned's reticence. ................ I too would be reluctant to enter into reasoned debate (argue) with someone so obviously demented as your good self ( as evidenced by your recent open letter to Acer -- Aug 1st blog entry)!

BTW., what on earth has an Ethiopian hill-tribe (Ubuntu) got to do with laptops???

Thanks in advance for any enlightenment on this matter.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Man it's hilarious to have some accuse me of talking out of my arse about something I didn't actually claim to be an expert on, and yet then not two post later do exactly what they accused me of doing, except without even doing the tiniest bit of research on it. Seriously, dude. Going to ubuntu.com would have shown you that Ubuntu's link to laptops is down to the tenuous, tenuous matter of it being, um, an immensely popular (not to say arguably the most technophobe-friendly) linux distro.

But, what the hell, carry on attempting to be a smart-ass. It's almost as funny as that abomination of a "music" video.

• Advertisement

Fysh wrote:
    Going to ubuntu.com would have shown you that Ubuntu's link to laptops is down to the tenuous, tenuous matter of it being, um, an immensely popular (not to say arguably the most technophobe-friendly) linux distro.

Hey hey,.......... fishing still catches the odd sprat.
    Was having a smile and a beer and a laff ............ and a good-humoured slag. Something obviously lost on you; but I trust not on Adam B.
    Chill, dude. It's just light-hearted stuff.

Thanks however, for the tutorial on Ubuntu .......... but respectfully, I have been aware of it's (non-Ethiopian) significance for some time now.

I doff my cap to you, sir. Your pretence at muppetry had me completely fooled ;)

Meh regards Fysh with honour. Respect and big love to Fysh.
    Honestly man, all before was just in jest ......... I do hope you let it go by.
    Sometimes maybe, I should make more use of the smilies. Sometimes maybe, my "sense of humour" is just too obtuse.
    Best wishes,
    Jack C.

Ah it's all good for a laugh :) And I must admit, you baited me better than adam usually manages, which is saying something.

Advertisement