Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photoshop Elements - taking over my PC !

• 23-06-2007 10:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭

Since I installed Photoshop Elements on my PC it fires itself up every time I click on a .jpg or .gif in an email. It even fires up when I plug in my MP3 player. I would uninstall it but my wife needs it for some art projects.
    Is there any simple and straight-forward way to keep it on my PC but restore the previous file associations?
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ch252

Correct me if im wrong now people, but what I would do is right click a file of each type you are having a problem with, go down to open with, click choose program, choose the selected program, then tick the box beside where it says "always use the selected program to open this kind of file".

Advertisement