Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New skanger trait

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

yo yo yo dis is dj deco on tha decks

unce
    unce
    unce

just gettin in a txt there from eamo....

unce
    unce
    unce

i love ya jacinta..

(muppets)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Do skangers actually know that they are skangers?

No, They just think everyone not like them are "Posh ****"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

tuxy wrote:

Lol, so true. I remember being on a bus a few years ago on the way to UCD when some scanger bird at the back said, "so this is how the other half live then!".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

lemansky wrote:
    caliden wrote:
    I like listening to happy hardcore, does that make me a skanger?
    Granted I don't dare play it on my phone only in the car v:)v
    How loudly is is played in the car please?:)

Loud enough so I can still hear myself think and talk to people easily in the car.
    My music collection is mental though. It goes from Tatu to Eifel65 (blue da ba dee!) to queens of the stone age to the italia 90 irish world cup song. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

Son Goku wrote:
    No, unfortunately he actually did threaten to lick the "shoite" out of said crack. A few people on the bus laughed. The other lad just kind of looked confused and sat down.

Didn't stop us being treated to another four rounds of "umbrella-ella-ella-eh-eh".
    #

:eek: I think im about to be sick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

tuxy wrote:

please,please its 'posh-ie ****':D

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

Caliden wrote:
    Loud enough so I can still hear myself think and talk to people easily in the car.
    My music collection is mental though. It goes from Tatu to Eifel65 (blue da ba dee!) to queens of the stone age to the italia 90 irish world cup song. :D

hmmmm.I guess its acceptable so:cool: Its not constant standard unce unce.But remember I'll be watching you...and listening so be careful lol

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,143 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Pigman II wrote:
    The interm solution? Ban the selling of cheap mobile phones! That and selective sterilisation.
    NOOOO !!!!

Encourage the sale of cheap mobiles. The longer they keep them in their trouser pockets emitting radiation the sooner they will be sterilised.

Now how to convience them to get higher powered one ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Kenny 5 wrote:
    Witnessed this earlier in the local chinky, seriously pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
    Were you not tempted to deck the skanger? Or was there the compulsory group of Anto, Deco, Johner etc ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Kenny 5 wrote:
    Ah they were just wannabe skanger kids :rolleyes:

They could evolve :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Sizzler wrote:
    Were you not tempted to deck the skanger? Or was there the compulsory group of Anto, Deco, Johner etc ;)

Ah they were just wannabe skanger kids :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i dont understand why people from good backgrounds pretend to be knackers, and sometimes lower themselves to a new low in scumbag-ness.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭blow69

This happened on our school bus 2 years ago all the time.We were the back-seat kids so we ruled the bus.They used always play their crappy dance remix songs so we used tell them to stop it or they would sriously regret it.Sometimes we even took their phones and turned them off or even throw them up the bus a bit!!! I usually don't do stuff like that but when you're listening to the same poor-quaility dance song over and over again.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 nusername

Tha Gopher wrote:
    Personally i cant stand the fake diamond earrings some of the lads wear.
    I always assumed they were david backham wannabe faggots:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭crazy_dude6662

the worst thing ever = sitting in class with two bitches playing somthing that sounded like a spastics having orgasms set to rave music.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

They seem to love threatening thier children too...Kid:"ma..ma...ma...ma..ma....ma" Parent:*silence* Kid:"ma..ma...ma...ma..ma..ma" Parent;"SWhut yer bleed in mouth ya little bollix,i'll kill ya when ya get home,i'll bleedin batther ya" etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I have found this trait is not just limited to skangers. Try taking the Luas from Sandyford into town during the day and see how many of the "better class kids" are sitting there with full tracks blaring from there phones, playing incredibly annoying ringtones really loud at each other etc.

I have found the situation can always be resolved by simply telling them to keep it down, whether i am on the Luas, the Dart or a bus.

Odd that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭emoKILLER

m83 wrote:
    Leave the skangers alone! They're lovely people, a little misunderstood but lovely once you get to know them!

National hug-a-skanger day anyone?

i will if somebody invents the full body condom!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Hub wrote:
    You're an idiot in all fairness.

When are you going to hear a 13 year old skanger playing anything but 50 cent type stuff or bonkers ****e
    i think that was his point tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭UsedtobePC

emoKILLER wrote:
    i will if somebody invents the full body condom!

But then you'd be covered in lube from head to toe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Before Skangers get onto a bus they play dance music at bus stops, why don't they buy ear phones?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

and they sing along, but they cant sing, so it sounds liek a dyin baby animal, times 2 cos so does their music!

I had a group of them in asking if we had any "deadly tunes". After some persuassion I managed to talk them into buying the new Quens of the Stone Age album. Wish I could see the look on their faces when they listen to it for the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

If you managed to give even a few skangers some taste, this could be start of something big. I'd much rather listen to QOTSA than the chipmunks-in-a-tumble-dryer drivel skangers usually play.

If that fails, we can always rig the phones to explode. I wouldn't mind washing bits of dead skangers out of my clothes if it meant that I didn't have to listen to happy hardcore horsesh1t that early in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

We need another 2000 guards on Knacker Patrol, with specific instructions to put all modified cars off the roads, confiscate and smash any piece of technology used to generate or reproduce Happy Hardcore and beat the f**k out of anyone seen wearing:

1) Trackies tucked into socks
    2) White Reeboks
    3) Celtic Shirts
    4) Burberry baseball caps

Why the hell do we put up with this scourge?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

UsedtobePC wrote:
    But then you'd be covered in lube from head to toe

not even this would protect us! :eek:

concorde_condom_1.jpg

have you noticed how us and the UK's youth are seriously ****ed up compared to say America's or Australia's youth? i mean here the standard is tracksuits and antisocial behaviour, in America the standard is decent clothes and imo not many are that antisocial, it's crazy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I don't understand this new "music" they are listening to. A well thought out dance track with a good breakdown and nice rolling beat behind it can be really really good, but from what I've heard of this ****, its just 80's songs sped up by 100% to turn the voice into a chipmunk. Also, the DJ of said track will insert his name into it about 1000 times over the course of 3 minutes. Anybody heard of DJ rankin??? He's the little bastard who started this new trend. Thankfully, legal procedings are being brought against him for copyright infringment by the original artist who's song he butchered.

And Cascada....."cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling that makes me want to tear your ****ing spine out and give you a thousand lashes with it"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

magpie wrote:
    Why the hell do we put up with this scourge?

Because it's much easier to post about it in AH and then sit on the bus/dart/luas and hide from the knackers in real life. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Or just to avoid public transport

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

DarkJager wrote:
    I don't understand this new "music" they are listening to. A well thought out dance track with a good breakdown and nice rolling beat behind it can be really really good, but from what I've heard of this ****, its just 80's songs sped up by 100% to turn the voice into a chipmunk. Also, the DJ of said track will insert his name into it about 1000 times over the course of 3 minutes. Anybody heard of DJ rankin??? He's the little bastard who started this new trend. Thankfully, legal procedings are being brought against him for copyright infringment by the original artist who's song he butchered.

And Cascada....."cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling that makes me want to tear your ****ing spine out and give you a thousand lashes with it"

Dj ranking, yeah heard of him. Jesus christ if those are the songs they're listening to I really feel sorry for you lot.
    Clearly they haven't found out about Paul van Dyk or Armin van Buuren yet. phew.

Advertisement