Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New skanger trait

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

They never will appreciate actual good dance music. I shudder to think what they'll be classing as decent in 5 years time :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

I wonder if it would be possible to use the same technology as in the Sennheisser headphones on the buses etc. Take in all the background noise over a certain dB level i.e. crappy skanger choooons or morons having conversations from opposite ends of the bus or fcukwits who think to use a mobile you need to adjust your voice to a level that would enable the person on the other end to still hear the conversation without the phone.......
    and play a tape reverse of it to cancel it out. All that would be left would be polite conversation.

This must drive the bus drivers insane. Having to put up with it for an entire shift?!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

My god the comments on that youtube page

Anto luvs Jacinta 4eva or whatever :eek: they've invaded the internet *hides*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭StephenC_IRL

Sizzler wrote:

NOOOOOOO that is sick, they invaded my internets, i thought i was safe here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 LiamDuff

Who still uses the word skanger? I haven't heard anybody use that word in Dubln in 10 years except on boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭StephenC_IRL

LiamDuff - if you imply we call them chav's you can screw yourself back to england. I hate people calling them chav's, and skobies is even worse.

Skanger, Scumbag or anto are the only acceptable ones in my book

Skanger isn't acceptable. Thats a bogger student word for a Dublin knacker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

LiamDuff wrote:
    Skanger isn't acceptable. Thats a bogger student word for a Dublin knacker.

And you think as a consequence "bogger" is? Away and try make a more conscious effort to fit into society pls.

LiamDuff wrote:
    Who still uses the word skanger? I haven't heard anybody use that word in Dubln in 10 years except on boards.
    Anyway i always use knacker more as an insult to some of the more unpleasent members of the traveling community (very pc there). So the trackie wearing scum we see on the street aren't knackers

• Advertisement

I just saw this now.
    I'd always call a scumbag a knacker and a traveller a knacker with only the context to tell them apart.

But the context can confuse some people say for instance, those fcuking knackers were starting fights down in the local could mean anto and his boyos or the travellers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,007 ✭✭✭Wossack

A scumbag is a scumbag, Im an equal opportunity employer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

i'd call a scumbag a dirty knacker but i'd never call a tinker a knacker.

that is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

I prefer to use 'scobe/scobies' as my word of choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭KNS

Seems to be a general skanger thing.

Was in Birmingham a couple of weeks ago and saw plenty of them hanging around playing music from their phones. Thought it was just a UK thing. Then the other night was out for a run in cork and passed a couple of female skangers out for an evening stroll along with cans of Fosters, baby :eek: and sh!te blaring from the phone.

Also, has anyone ever noticed how skanger guys don't seem to be able to wear jeans properly. They just don't seem to suit them. At least they can always fall back on wearing tracksuit bottoms with shirts. Nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I have noticed that! Why do male skangers try to ram their jeans as far up their holes as possible?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

That would expalin why their legs bend outwards at the knee at a 45 degree angle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

yeah... noticed that... feet out at 45 degrees.

Must be breedin....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Must be breedin....
    Why do they keep pigeons ?

To teach their kids how to walk...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

never had to suffer this music blaring stuff, only get the 46A/10/11 anyway.

Must be breedin....

It actually bad nutrition when their leg bones are forming.When the little pups are learning how to walk,the owl ones feed them coke instead of milk an the lack of calcium makes their legs bend outwards under the weight.This also explains the fact that they usually have weedy,hunched up shoulders too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

It actually bad nutrition when their leg bones are forming.When the little pups are learning how to walk,the owl ones feed them coke instead of milk an the lack of calcium makes their legs bend outwards under the weight.This also explains the fact that they usually have weedy,hunched up shoulders too.
    interesting, wonder what other deformities we will see after this current generation raise their kids on McDonalds and crap.

Could that BBc article about a split in the human race come sooner than expected?

Unpossible wrote:
    interesting, wonder what other deformities we will see after this current generation raise their kids on McDonalds and crap.

Could that BBc article about a split in the human race come sooner than expected?

The deformities are plain to see..look at how fat kids are getting and how young its happening to them.Added to that the fact that a lot of them cant string two words together,the bad nutrition has stopped their brains from developing.The word "like" and the transatlantic interogitive inflection is all a cover for abject stupidity.

on the plus side if they are fat with f**ked up limbs then they will not be able to chase someone, run from the gards or get into fights (that last long)

They also won't be able to pull the "beores"....

Its funny really,males scumbags are usually skinny little bastards but the female version is nearly allways overweight,the better to see the words "airmax" stretched across thier hulking behinds.

DarkJager wrote:
    They also won't be able to pull the "beores"....
    Couldn't they just pull the skanger women?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Alanthroneus

for some reason its always sony ericsson phones, god damn sony ericsson walkman phones. :mad: The 66/a bus is littered with them, they always get on in lewcaaaan. Nothing against lucan but you seem to have a lot of people that do this. Im a fairly big guy but like the rest of the passengers im not going to say anything to them because them and there scummy little friends form an army that potentially could have knives. something has to be done to stop them, NOW !!! bus drivers please dont let anyone on with music blaring

yeah we do. an they all and i mean ALL have that stupid hairstyle, where the crown of their head is spikey and the rest is flat.......... buit top of the list of annoying things is that now, thanks to rhianna,if its rains they all say "umbrella ella ella" in unison........

• Advertisement

Ha ha degsy, you got it spot on. I saw one there last week, big fat bitch with hooped earrings and the word JUICY like a billboard across her 4 foot wide ass. I felt physically ill for about 20 minutes afterwards...

Advertisement