Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork people on our roads

Options
  • 23-06-2007 3:33pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭

I know outside Dublin some are not quite familiar with how to drive in a reasonably sized city but ffs if this represents the mentality of Cork drivers then I sure dont want to meet this crowd on a motorway for fear there would be a monumental accident.:rolleyes: :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKphZPYequk

BTW I hope the speed cameras on the M50 caught them just for the laugh;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭FiSe

Jaysus, we have road maps in our age when need to know where am going to...
    In fairnes road signs and markings are pretty bad. Not only in Big Smoke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Ah bless, the whinging out of them and they didnt have to deal with traffic at that hour of the morning.

And what tard goes on such a journey and doesn't bring a road map or doesn't have one in the glove box.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Marathon Man

Had to be staged. Nobody is that stupid.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

You may be right but then again you may be supprised just how stupid people can be when driving.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

They're just typical Dublin haters moaning whenever they get the chance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

For somebody who is stuck in work where youtube is blocked.....can we get a run down on what happens in the clip please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! Just some knobs from Cork trying to get on the N8 to Cork. I only watched the first minute though, gotta get to work.

Complete retards... can't believe they didn't have a map. Who goes to an unknown city without some way of telling where you are.

The driver about who designed the roads "I bet a fupping yank developed it!!"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

I thought L plates were not allowed on motorways.....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

darkman2 wrote:

Ha, who's gonna stop an L plate on a motorway?? (Not the nice toll-booth man anyway. He let my boyfriend through no problem and even gave him change!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

darkman2 wrote:

L-plates + spin to Cork on N & R roads = 5 hours

L-plates + spin to Cork using motorways = under 4 hours.

• Advertisement
Advertisement