Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

buyers rights

Options
  • 23-06-2007 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I bought a 03 car off a main dealer last week which now having driven it for the week seems annoyingly noisy its been back to the dealer once already (warranty) and is still noisy its going back for a third time next week and if it aint fixed this time i dont want it back - can anybody tell me what my rights are in this situation any feedback appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

Gmac wrote:
    I bought a 03 car off a main dealer last week which now having driven it for the week seems annoyingly noisy its been back to the dealer once already (warranty) and is still noisy its going back for a third time next week and if it aint fixed this time i dont want it back - can anybody tell me what my rights are in this situation any feedback appreciated.

My advice to you is to find out exactly what the problem is from a competent & trusted mechanic. You need to know exactly what the problem is before you go any further imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

try getting some sort of paper work of what has been done to the car as well.
    It could turn useful.

Have you got an invoice for the car? Does it say what waranthy are you getting and for what exactly?

Advertisement