Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

o2 speakeasy upgrade???

• 23-06-2007 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭

how often are you allowed upgrade?? yearly??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

abcxyz123 wrote:
    how often are you allowed upgrade?? yearly??

As often as you like, but you can only register for credit once every three months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭abcxyz123

sorry, i meant my bill phone, not speakeasy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Bill phone is usually once every 12 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

gillo wrote:
    As often as you like, but you can only register for credit once every three months.
    (SPeakeasy) It's 30 days with O2. It's 3 months with Meteor.

Bill phone is when you reach 800/900 on your spend over 12 months, or 18 months without an upgrade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

usually every 12 months or if the customer care staff is friendly you can talk them into a upgrade.thats what i have done before.I have got 3 upgrades in 1 year with relativly low spend :)

• Advertisement

drdre wrote:
    usually every 12 months or if the customer care staff is friendly you can talk them into a upgrade.thats what i have done before.I have got 3 upgrades in 1 year with relativly low spend :)

Why would you need 3 new phones in 1 year? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Why wouldn't you? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

I use over many phones a year.I can stick with one phone for more than a month.I just get bored and like having the latest phones.The o2 phones i just get them and give them as a present or just sell them on to fund my addiction for latest high end phones :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

the upgrade criteria is being changed though its 1 upgrade every 12 months if you have 800.00 spend in that 12 month period for a gold,it used to be similar but if you were close enough theyd push it through for you but not anymore

drdre wrote:
    I use over many phones a year.I can stick with one phone for more than a month.I just get bored and like having the latest phones.The o2 phones i just get them and give them as a present or just sell them on to fund my addiction for latest high end phones :D

And people think I am crazy for getting a new phone and new laptop almost every year.

So far, I am still extremely pleased with my Nokia E61 (work, using a Nokia 6233 for pleasure), and won't be upgrading until Nokia release a new version with 14.4 Mbps HSDPA support. Might get a new laptop towards the end of the year though, mine is 18 months old now...

• Advertisement
Advertisement