Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

airgun licence

Options
  • 23-06-2007 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭

i think someone may have posted here that there is a limit to the number of airguns you can keep,i.e. one!
    is that true
    Bryan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

You have to have an individual license for each air rifle and as far as i'm aware the limit of how many you can obtain usually falls at your supers descretion . Anybody correct me if im wrong on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

It's one airgun per licence and there is no legal limit to the number you can have, though secure storage will eventually put a practical upper limit on the number.

If the muzzle energy of the airgun is less than 1 joule then that doesn't apply - it's not legally a firearm and can be bought and sold like any other commodity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭BryanL

perfect thanks for that

Advertisement