Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non standard entry on the CAO

Options
  • 23-06-2007 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hey,

I was wondering does students with a learning disability or a disability can the get lower points in the CAO ??? . And how many points to they get less ??? . And has anyone here apply or even done this . Apply for a Non standard entry on the CAO ???. AND ???. (lower points into a college or university course )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

Shane80 wrote:
    Hey,

I was wondering does students with a learning disability or a disability can the get lower points in the CAO ??? . And how many points to they get less ??? . And has anyone here apply or even done this . Apply for a Non standard entry on the CAO ???. AND ???. (lower points into a college or university course )

Students with disabilities should tick the box entitled Disability /SLD on page 1 of the CAO form. The CAO will then forward the Supplementary Information forms for completion by the student. Students with disabilities may gain admission to University College Cork through either standard or non-standard entry.

Go to this site for more help:
    http://www.ucc.ie/en/dss/ProspectiveStudents/Admissions/CAOAdmissionsProcedure/

This is for UCC, but I'm sure that if you are not from cork then use the contact us link on the site. I'm sure that they will be very helpful. Good Luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Shane80

Students with disabilities should tick the box entitled Disability /SLD on page 1 of the CAO form. The CAO will then forward the Supplementary Information forms for completion by the student. Students with disabilities may gain admission to University College Cork through either standard or non-standard entry.

Go to this site for more help:
    http://www.ucc.ie/en/dss/ProspectiveStudents/Admissions/CAOAdmissionsProcedure/

This is for UCC, but I'm sure that if you are not from cork then use the contact us link on the site. I'm sure that they will be very helpful. Good Luck.

Thanks for your help ! :D

Advertisement