Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone doing or done the BA in psychology at DBS

• 23-06-2007 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

What do you think of the course is it hard or easy ???? , do you find the maths In psychology hard ???. What do you think of the tutors of the course ???. And do you like the DBS ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 chezdee

Hi Shane,

I just completed my BA Psych with DBS as a part-time student. I really enjoyed my time in DBS as I had some really interesting lecturers and because I love the subject. Don't go into it expecting it to be easy as you have to work hard to get decent results and if you want a career in psychology you will need good results. It is perfectly doable if you have the right attitude and you apply yourself. I had a hard time with statistics and SPSS but even I got through that and I'm far from being a maths wizard.

My daughter is also now doing her BA Psych as a full time student with DBS and she loves it, shes a natural nerd just like her mother!

Best of luck with your studies!
    Chezdee

Advertisement