Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Book?

Options
  • 23-06-2007 8:27pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I was wondering if anybody could tell me what book LC students use for the subject "Physics and Chemistry" & for the subject "Engineering"?

Is there more than one book to choose from for either subject?

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

I did P&C and we ddint use any books. Our teacher gave us the required info in class and we worte it all down into A4 copies. Thus by the time wed finished the course, we had our own self wrote text books. Although I was the only one in my class actually able to keep their copies for 2 years.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Hmmm, I see. I presume there is a course book of some sort for it though? Did your teacher use a book to work from?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

No she used a collection of notes derived from several physics and chemistry books over the years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Engineering Technology I think it was called. And yeah you can get more than one book I think

Advertisement