Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drop down menu's

Options
  • 23-06-2007 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

is it just me or are the drop down menus broken, i'm logged in but no drop down's
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Working fine for me atm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

not working for me in either firefox or ie

my brothers account on this machine is working fine, the drop down menu's are just disabled for my account, is this something to do with the fact i got banned off adverts ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I have noticed that happen before but usually closing and opening again will sort.
    Moose do you have zonealarm by any chance? That does strange things to some websites. Try shutting it down and then try boards.

Saruman wrote:
    I have noticed that happen before but usually closing and opening again will sort.
    Moose do you have zonealarm by any chance? That does strange things to some websites. Try shutting it down and then try boards.

no i don't have zonealarm, i did get banned from adverts yesterday for posting a matchbox for sale so im guessing it has something to do with that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

A matchbox is a bannable offence? People collect matchboxes...

Saruman wrote:
    A matchbox is a bannable offence? People collect matchboxes...

yea i thought it was a bit harsh too

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Sticky at top of page

Work for me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Not working for me in Camino 1.5 :(

Advertisement