Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US prepaid sims

Options
  • 23-06-2007 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Whats the best / cheapest us sim card to buy for the west coast? i will just want to put it into my own phone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭cousin_borat

I would avoid cingular wireless prepaid. You get charged for calling freephone numbers ffs!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I'm on t-mobile, I think the sim is $50 (with a certain amount of minutes preloaded).

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I have a cingular PAYG phone and sim. You get charged a dollar a day to have it, but all calls to numbers on the same network are free, which is great if you're on a J1 with lots of people. We all got the same crappy 2000-esque Motorola phone which cost $20 and came with $10 credit. So it was $10 for the phone and sim.

Advertisement