Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Paradise of the dashboard lights

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Whats with the visors ? Are they aftermarket and is that a fan I see in it ?? (.....oops no I now see its a button set up ! )

P1060183.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭siralfalot

yep they are aftermarket, they give me 8gb mp3 storage on a DVD in the player in the boot, infra-red reversing camera, herself can watch a movie on a long trip, or I can watch a DVD while she shops for clothes........... again.............:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

MercMad wrote:
    Whats with the visors ? Are they aftermarket and is that a fan I see in it ?? (.....oops no I now see its a button set up ! )

More to the point.. what's the system that's displaying on them? Have you a PC in the car? Is than an AC/DC album cover I see?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭siralfalot

JHMEG wrote:
    More to the point.. what's the system that's displaying on them? Have you a PC in the car? Is than an AC/DC album cover I see?

its a standard in-car DVD player mounted in the boot in place of the CD multi changer, there is a remote infra red eye in the cabin under the headunit

the mp3 player aspect of the setup is kinda redundant at this stage, since that pic was taken the headunit has been replaced and I now have 80gb of storage on an external hard drive via USB

• Registered Users Posts: 4,192 ✭✭✭MarkN

Here's mine! :)

27062007311.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

MarkN wrote:
    Here's mine! :)
    Backlit steering wheel controls are cool. Totally unnecessary, but cool :)

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭cavanmaniac

That an A4 or A3 MarkN?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

That an A4 or A3 MarkN?

S3 - Check out the logo at the bottom of the steering wheel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,192 ✭✭✭MarkN

As Bazz said.. S3. Hard enough to spot though, 3 badges - on gear lever, rev counter and the wheel! That's it..

Advertisement