Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday's GAA games

Options
  • 23-06-2007 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

So what's everyone got planned for tomorrow's games? Hate doing it on Betfair as there's feck all money in the market but the lack of suspended markets makes up for it slightly. I'll post my pick/picks tomorrow morning at some stage...have one in mind that I'm pretty confident about, just have to double check on a couple of things.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Aedh Baclamh

So for the Dublin - Offaly game I've gone for the following:

Niall McNamee to outscore Keaney @ 5/6 with PaddyPower. Think this is a great bet myself as McNamee is easily Offaly's best foward, although they do have a couple of good ones. McNamee takes the frees, takes the penalties and he has a keen eye for the odd goal, which makes this a fantastic bet in all honesty. I really don't see how they can both be at 5/6 as one clearly has an advantage. I ain't complaining though!

McNamee 7 points
    Keaney 3 points

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Kudos my friend. Nice pick. I eagerly await your tips for next week. ;)

Haha, I rarely have many to be honest but that stood out for me today. Watch the game yourself?

Sorry can someone tell me what price Mahut is currently at on Betfair? Can't access the site at the moment.

Much appreciated, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Decent bet of 15/8 on the dubs not to get a goal against Cork (on paddypower). Highly liely if Cork go for the demolition job and dont relax

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Cos88

What does anyone think of the 10/11 going for the double result on Kerry tomorrow?? I fancy Kerry to win but 1-2 isn't very attractive so I think this is the way to go.

Advertisement