Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charley and Brian on holiday!

Options
  • 24-06-2007 12:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Brilliant.Their prize for being crowned with the most knobbly knees in the House - a holiday in a caravan in the garden! They've been given the most horrible 1970s clothes too. Perfect!

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeah was watching the live feed there and was wondering what that was all about.. are they allowed outside the caravan??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

I'm not sure - the other HM are able to go up to them, but not sure if they can go out. I see they're both hating it though!

Holiday over as Charley stepped outside the area they were supposed to stay within. Short and sweet break!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 charley is fool

i think brian shud hav loked up charley in the caravan with the worlds best TNTs n NITRO bombs attached to her face! n skinny chikin legs. wud b the best series of BB ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

i think brian shud hav loked up charley in the caravan with the worlds best TNTs n NITRO bombs attached to her face! n skinny chikin legs. wud b the best series of BB ever!
    hmmmm... braniac meets BB :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Can you believe Brian didn't know who Shakespeare was until Liam and Nicky told him when they were out near the caravan? I mean now really, that guy is just plain thick!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

ZorbaTehZ wrote:
    Can you believe Brian didn't know who Shakespeare was until Liam and Nicky told him when they were out near the caravan? I mean now really, that guy is just plain thick!
    I'm sure he was taken the piss.

Marshy wrote:
    Yep... Playing the Jade card..

(I hope :confused: )

I really don't think he was joking. I genuinely don't think he had any idea who he was!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

I think its all an act, he even believed seany when he said that there are no toilets in ireland :confused: Nobody can really be that stupid.

• Advertisement

I think its all an act, he even believed seany when he said that there are no toilets in ireland :confused: Nobody can really be that stupid.

You'd hope so, but this is Big Brother after all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Mkl

Anyone see him standing to attention at the prospect of rubbing charlie's back, that would make my wanna jump out of the window of that caravan

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I deffo think he's a few cans short of a six pack, slightly retarded me thinks

Snake ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

He wet the bed. He claims it wasn't because of drinking too much cider, but because he had drank alot of water.

That and the dirty talk with Charley (and the other *ahem* things she said he did) has disturbed me no end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Marshy wrote:

Did you actually see his reaction? It was totally genuine. Believe me, I honestly thought he was taking the piss, but he was so serious through-out it while Nicky + Liam were trying to explain it to him who Shakespeare was, you could see that he really didn't know who he was.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

Dont take this the wrong way (ok deep breath....) but how many black pepole in the '70s in Britain went on caravan holidays? Is it all not a little ironic? Is there someone there some producer there being a little 'smart'

Or amm i just tottally evil for thinking this?

^^ Hmmm... I think a lot of people (whatever their race) took caravan holidays in the 70's.. Before the package foreign holiday caught on..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

Dont take this the wrong way (ok deep breath....) but how many black pepole in the '70s in Britain went on caravan holidays? Is it all not a little ironic? Is there someone there some producer there being a little 'smart'

Or amm i just tottally evil for thinking this?
    not evil, but maybe a little naive ...

Ya bit of a daft notion i guess

( . )( . ) wrote:
    not evil, but maybe a little naive ...

No im not my idea stupid as it may be has a touch of irony to it whether you like it or not!

• Advertisement
Advertisement