Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

nokia mastercode generator

• 24-06-2007 1:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭

i made this for my own use because it would have been handy a few times and i thought people might like to use it. i'm sure we all know about nokia security codes, the one thats asked for, for example, when you try to delete all contacts and a few other things like if you change the sim on some phones.

this website: http://www.nfader.z-host.ru/ generates master codes based on the imei that'll let you change it if you forget it.

i wanted to be able to access that site on the move so i made a basic interface to it that can be used on a mobile cheaply. the address is:

www.randomprojects.eu/mastercode.php

go there, type the imei and click get and it'll return the master code. save it as a bookmark for frequent use

if your phone says file format not recognised when you generate a code, try

www.randomprojects.eu/mastercode2.php

if nothing is returned it means the imei was invalid

it won't generate the correct code for symbian phones but will work for most nokias

probably no use to anyone but i thought i'd put it out there anway :)

edit: just in case anyone does want to use it but doesn't know how to get the imei, type *#06# (only works if you're not locked out of the phone of course) or its above one of the bar codes under the battery

Comments

Advertisement