Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I love Charley

Options
  • 24-06-2007 2:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭

Slowly coming around to loving Charley................. she's so annoying, I'm actually starting to like her

If she was to go the show would be sooooooooooo boring and would give us nothing to complain about.

I say "KEEP CHARLEY IN"

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

:eek: Are you off your nut?? She's a boot..

Whatever you're into..

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Each to their own!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

yeah, but it'd pretty boring without her :p

Oh you rebel! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

rebel72 wrote:

No it wouldn't and when she goes people will be less likely to put their fists through the television set. There has been over 1000 incidents reported about people smashing their TV's since Charley went into the BB house. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

rebel72 wrote:
    I guarantee you one thing. The very day that she is evicted you'll have the same people that have complained about her complaining that the house has become boring.

Annoying as she may be, she causes conflicts and everybody knows that the biggest talking points in BB's history have always been the fights.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

She isnt Nikki (her popularity wont swing from hated to loved) though the show is better if you have someone to hate, happy families is boring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 charley is fool

:eek: OMG NO NO NO UR SUPPOSED TO HATE CHARLEY NOT love HER U KANT!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Have to say I'd rather watch her and her hilarious (mis)use of the english language than the Chiggy love boat :rolleyes:

Is Charley the new Jade :confused: :eek:

Dyflin wrote:
    Is Charley the new Jade :confused: :eek:

No, she can't be... God. Please not. Don't want to see her face again once she's out of the big brother house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 MLALLY

I Started I Hate Charley Club Ages Ago But Im Sorri I Did, Cos......... I Actually Love Her!! Get Chanelle Out, Out Out Out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 feefan

Charley is a shining example of everything that is wrong with the world.Badly educated/no desire for knowledge greater than how to best apply her make up, is completely ignorant, arrogant, overbearing and devoid of any communication skills.She is a waste of perfectly good oxegyn and I find it hard to comprehend that she is actually a real human being as there isn't a single likable quality to her apart from the fact that it would be boring to watch big brother without her in it.I'm thinking she is some kind of "ultimate s**t sturring housemate" android created by big brother to make the show more interesting.Real humans just don't cut it anymore.

Advertisement