Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoos in asia

Options
  • 24-06-2007 8:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

has anyone got a tattoo in asia, thailand or vietnam? or is there any reason why u wouldnt get one there? also if anyone has any recommendations on a good artist that would be great, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭theliam

i got a scorpion on my ankle in the phillipines. the place didnt look the nicest but they were new needles etc. the guy wasnt the best but no real problems.

if i was getting one in thailand, id get a bamboo tattoo

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭mac123

what exactly is a bamboo tattoo?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

The buddist monks do tattoos of relgious stuff with sharpened bamboo, not the most sanitary of work. Know someone who got one and it went badly wrong. There is some quality work done in thailand though got to bmeink.com and look for the photos from the thai convention.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭theliam

i dont know alot about it but i know a guy who got one. they use sharpened bamboo shoots. if you get it done right, they are ment to turn out much clearer/sharper.

sorry im kind of vague, its hard to find stuff online bout it

Advertisement