Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping Center - The size of Liffey Valley and 260 Houses!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Yet another developer led white elephant in Greystones avoided thanks to the recession/depression. Very little progress to report on the hideous harbour development - perhaps they are running out of cash???
    Have you signed up to troll? Read the charter before you post again.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

It's being sorted out by PM, thanks. Let's get back on topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭anniec

Folks I live in CP and back on to the proposed new development -

Did they get planning permission for the 3 storey houses behind us - I did try Wicklow Co Co and Bord Pleanala but they couldnt confirm over the phone and I cant get to their offices

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

anniec wrote: »
    Folks I live in CP and back on to the proposed new development -

Did they get planning permission for the 3 storey houses behind us - I did try Wicklow Co Co and Bord Pleanala but they couldnt confirm over the phone and I cant get to their offices

the shopping centre and retail warehouses were rejected - the rest got permission with conditions.

here's the decision document:
    http://www.pleanala.ie/documents/orders/226/D226988.pdf

Advertisement