Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Folding Crash Helmet

Options
  • 24-06-2007 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

If you are after a small helmet that takes up little space, STASH have come up with the novel idea of a Folding crash helmet. You can check it out at http://bikesthatfold.com/content/view/25/

S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭aodhu

Interesting looking helmet, you'd have to wonder is it saftey board approved.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Thats pretty damn good, I use a helmet from time to time and its bloody annoying to carry asround as it takes up so much room

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Shaymoboy

aodhu wrote:
    Interesting looking helmet, you'd have to wonder is it saftey board approved.

The helmet conforms to the stringent international safety standards and performance tests CEN1078.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭crashoveroid

i think i will stick to my Giro just dont like the look of it

Advertisement