Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreams about UFOs...

• 24-06-2007 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

For about 2-3 years now I've been having dreams about UFOs. They are always looking for me in them and I'm always trying to hide. I'm always full of fear in them, even though in reality I'd be willing and open about the whole thing (maybe). I never see an alien in them, they've never gotten a chance to open up and come out from my running away! One dream, I was in my bedroom looking out the window and there was a fleet of UFOs flying by. A few tiny UFOs flew through my window (didn't break it, just flew through it by magic) and I grabbed it and held it in my had. It then opened or smashed and loads of tiny weird keys came out of it, then I realized I can used all these keys to unlock everything around me! Very symbolic, eh?

Anyone got any takes on these dreams or any methods I can stop being so scared in them and maybe approach who ever is coming for me?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Reminds me of an old film, but I cannot remember the title. Might have been from the Twilight Zone series a friend of mine has on DVD?

The paranormals on a different forum might make something of this, but I would not take dreams literally if I were you. Think of UFOs as a metaphor for something else in your life?

I can remember dreams of flying (like Neo in Matrix II) that occurred several times, with my flying improving with each dream. Never did discover the meaning, but enjoyed nights when they occurred. Then again, it was a time after a long airline flight from Ireland to Los Angeles... and the move had a lot of stress associated with it, cause I was for once on my own... so who knows? Escape at night from the stress of day?

Advertisement