Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 delays X-series again

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

¡Lo siento amigos pero.........!

"X-Series and Ireland
    Jul 13, 2007
    X-Series and Ireland

After a flurry of comments about 3 Ireland and X-Series recently -- posted on our announcement of the new and excellent 3 neXt site of all places -- mostly around why it hasn't arrived there yet, we put our 3 Ireland colleagues on the spot and asked: what's happening.

Here's their response: "X-Series is definitely coming to 3 Ireland soon , but our priority this year has been to roll out our broadband offering. This is the most competitive offering in Ireland whether you want to use the internet on your mobile or, with one of our datacards or modems, on your PC, Mac or laptop. X-Series adds applications that are tailored for specific mobiles. These will be available in q3 in Ireland."

I know it's not what people may have wanted to hear, but at the least you can get some amazing mobile and other surfing on broadband for a great price in Ireland.

Check out the 3 Ireland site for more details of the broadband offering. Or if you want to learn more about 3 neXt go here"

OUCH!

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Bulmers

sounds like wont be happening to me, maybe in different form though for ireland..

what could be happening here aswell is that 3UK and 3IRL could be starting to take diff directions as there are alot of rumours of 3UK being sold and at the moment, 3UK & 3IRL are same company / network etc

I dont think it's worth comparing to IRL to UK and expecting iwhat they have in UK to be here as it seems they are going diff ways....

The BB offering here has to be a loss leader as in the UK, it is much dearer to get this, and also i dont think as much as their network in UK has HSDPA??..could be wrong, i stand to be corrected...

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Bulmers

spelling and gramar in previous really bad, apologies...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Q3 isn't that far away. I guess when they told me December last year, they may have been talking about December 2007 after all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭amby666

Aren't we already in Q3? Could be any day now then..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

I should have been clearer, I meant the end of Q3 isn't far away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭randomer

I spoke to one of the three ireland execs on Thursday and got the same story about the broadband packages. It looks like x-series will now be launched in September. It is pretty disappointing, considering the service IS available to three uk customers roaming in Ireland.

Advertisement