Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brown tap water?

• 24-06-2007 5:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭

Anyone else notice that the tap water looks brown for the last few days? Checked with some friends in different parts of the city and they noticed the same.

I assume it's something to do with the heavy rainfall of late?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭djpaul

mick_irl wrote:
    Anyone else notice that the tap water looks brown for the last few days? Checked with some friends in different parts of the city and they noticed the same.

I assume it's something to do with the heavy rainfall of late?

Yep, Got the same hear mick. Went to lunch today in Ming Court and they usually put a jug of water on every table.. not today. Brown water.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

I live beside O'Loughlin Gaels GAA club and yes, over here the water is brown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Its fine here on the waterford road, but maybe it might have something to do with the filter taps we have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭kitty_kilkenny

I made a cup of tea on Friday afternoon. Didn't notice the water was brown till afterwards. (Dean Street)
    Within half an hour, I was feeling sick, couldn't eat.
    Finally ate some toast at about 9pm and vomited almost straight away (I never get sick!).

The only explanation I can possibly think of was the brown water - have only been using bottled since.

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Yeah same here. 6 litre bottles of crystal spring or whatever the hell its called for 2 euros ftw.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭djpaul

Nightwish wrote:
    Its fine here on the waterford road, but maybe it might have something to do with the filter taps we have.

Hi wish,
    Can you fill up a couple of bottles for me?:p

Advertisement