Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

launch console with 3 rings of death?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

My older brother is waiting nearly 2 months on his....

I rang them ms again saturday, ready for agro but the nice lady informed me that my box was still under warranty - all necessary work would be done for free!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

My problem is that I can't tell if my 360 is broke or not. There is no red lights but it wont display a picture anymore. I don't know what to do with it. Got it at launch but I did not send away for the warrenty and I still have the recipt.

And no, its not a loose connection.:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Also what happens if they replace the console, with the hard drive I mean. Can you keep your hard drive because I'd go mad trying to unlock all the fighters in Over G again.:D

bring your console along to a friends house (a friend with an xbox!) and plug it in there - if it works, you gotta problem with your lead or tv - if not, send it back!
    give customer support a ring if you have time to spare - they might be able to diagnose the problem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭dave oc

Just a quick question, sent off the 360 to be repaired and from the UPS tracking number I can see it has been delivered to the repair centre.

What happens now? Will I be e-mailed when its fixed or with a new tracking number when its being returned? Also was told by support that it could take up to 25 days to repair... Will it be that long? Anyone have a 360 fixed and returned recently.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

I sent mine off recently (about a week ago), got an email to say it had arrived. Mine was out of warranty so under the advice of people here I gave them the spiel overt he phone about Irish law and they seemed to accept it ( I wasn't charged for the pick up anyway), have yet to hear back on it's status tho. Going by what people have said here I'll be waiting another two weeks or so before starting to get worried...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

What happens if your console is modded? Will they still repair it?

Mine ain't modded but I'm just curious in case I ever did mod it...

Advertisement