Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

TV3 Tonight

Options
  • 24-06-2007 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

I hope every frequent motor forum visitor is watching the transporter tonight at 9pm. I'm back to watching it now :-).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,746 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

meh - the bmw isn't nearly as cool as the Audi he has in the second.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Yep, watching it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

i like the japanese one he rescued :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Tauren wrote:
    meh - the bmw isn't nearly as cool as the Audi he has in the second.

Plus the audi can fly, jump, spin in mid air and do tricks. As well as ploughing through concrete barriers on bridges.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

nothing better than a bit of mindless cheese :) roll on transporter 3!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,746 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Stekelly wrote:
    Plus the audi can fly, jump, spin in mid air and do tricks. As well as ploughing through concrete barriers on bridges.
    oh that bit where he spins it on the ramp to knock the bomb off, JUST IN TIME, was awesomeness!:D ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

I wonder what car he'll have for Transporter 3, an M5 maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

I love to see some clips of it (the 3rd that is). Both 1 and 2 were excellent.
    The Audi was just massive.

Advertisement