Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hip or foot??

Options
  • 24-06-2007 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Id really love to get a small star tatooed on either my hip or between my heel and ankle...one of my friends recently told me if i had it done and was pregnant it would stretch is that true? which would be more painful? and how painful?? ive recently only gotten over my fear of needles...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Skellington

Read the charter.
    Hellrazer wrote:
    Rule 3.
    Does it hurt? Yes, of course it hurts. Getting pierced with a sharp needle, or tattooed - where you have many sharp needled being jabbed into your skin - hurts, of course it hurts. But pain is a subjective thing. What is agony for one person, is another persons pleasure.

And yes, pregnancy can stretch tattoos, but a touch up will sort it nicely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i've a tattoo in between my heel and ankle,wasn't bad at all.If youre worried about stretching on your hip which is a possibility i'd go with the ankle one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Draw it on both parts yourself with a marker and see which one you prefer (doesn't have to be a masterpiece).

If you get it on your hip and then get pregnant, just go back after you've had the sprog (and have a sufficient amount of money for tattoos, like when it's 20 or something) and get it touched up. Sort ya out in no time.

Also forget the "pain" element. It's only for a little while (if it's a small tattoo) and you don't want to end up with it on your hip if you wanted it on your foot but didn't want the pain... You'd regret it in the end if that wasn't the one you preferred.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Gah. Again with the pain threads...

Especially with a star it'd take, what... 5mins, 10 maybe? It's a tickle. That's it. Simple.

And Steve's advice is a pretty sound idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i did that when i was contemplating stars,didnt suit me at all,its worth trying

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭niavie

thanks ill give it a go!!

Advertisement