Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waterford Vs Limerick Mhc Final

• 24-06-2007 11:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭

Well what are your taughts on the final and who will prevail ,

I think Waterford will have too much for Limerick both in Midfield and the Forward Line ....

Roll On 8th july and Croke Park after

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,447 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

My 'thoughts' are that Limerick will not have it in them..they will be tired and won't be able to dig deep once more. However I am delighted for them, it's good to see them in a final and I hope they give it their best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

I think limerick have plenty of time for them to rest. And maybe the 3 games and extra time they just played will stand to them. I would go as far and say these guys are super fit players and might even be fitter then waterford.

But going into the final i think waterford would be fav to win the game and i hope we do.

And im happy to see another county doing well in munster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

After the ordeal Limerick have been through they may well feel they have one hand on the cup. This may serve to boost their confidence or it may well stand to Waterford.
    Time will tell.

Advertisement