Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A European Wrestling Alliance That Tours The Top Wrestling Countries In Europe

• 25-06-2007 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭

I'm bored waiting for vengeance at the mo and was thinking that alex shane or dean ayass(if ya don't know them shame on you:mad: )or someone could start a federation that tours around countries like Ireland,England,Scotland,Italy,etc.I'm tired of stupid screwjobs and was thinking it could be the european roh.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

There's no way I could see that happening. Indy wrestling isn't very big in Europe, not as big as in America anyway. In America, promotions will only run shows in one place usually, where they've built up recognition and loyalty. Even ROH only does shows in towns where they know they'll draw a good crowd and they've been expanding slowly

Flying around England, Ireland and mainland Europe is probably more expensive than it would be to travel in America too

What screwjobs are you talking about? Do you mean promoters going behind other promoters backs and stuff like that, or do you mean the finishes to some matches?

I'd love to see a big European promotion though, it's just that most wrestling fans are just WWE fans and they're comfortable with that and don't want to check out other promotions. The only way I could see it changing is if a decent European promotion got a good tv deal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

What about that regional WWE expansion that was rumoured around March? I forget most of the details of it now, but I remember being intrigued at the time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Well, reports in the last few weeks are saying thart WWE are looking at using RQW as a develmental territory. Whether this is going to be a feeler for the supposed WWE Europe or not remians to be seen.

Advertisement