Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Membership Cancellation

Options
  • 25-06-2007 2:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭

Who can i contact to unsubscribe to boards.ie as i have paid for the year.I only paid last month but would like to unsubscribed as i have been banned for life :) (yeah life) by a mod.

Ah well they have lost some money now as they banned me ,if you un ban me i will stay and dont need a refund.;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Actually, you were banned from adverts.ie, not boards.ie. So your deal is pointless :)

Not that it would work. Largely if someone is deserving of being banned, we'd prefer that they were gone, than we had their money.

An admin will be along shortly to deal with your request.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

seamus wrote:
    Actually, you were banned from adverts.ie, not boards.ie. So your deal is pointless :)

Not that it would work. Largely if someone is deserving of being banned, we'd prefer that they were gone, than we had their money.

An admin will be along shortly to deal with your request.

Yeah that sounds great seamus :rolleyes: .Anyway i would like my money back.I was banned for something stupid and false.So im not bothered arguing with the mods that dont listen.Who will contact me with a refund?
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Refund made as requested.

Please check you account to ensure that recurring subscription has been cancelled also. Recurring subscriptions are set on your paypal account.

Regards

V.

Advertisement