Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible friendly game in Dublin

Options
  • 25-06-2007 9:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Reports on Spurs message boards over the last few day that Spurs may be playing St Pats in Dublin on Wednesday 11th July. Nothing confirmed yet but there should be news one way or the other before the weekend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Oh I hope this happens!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Which message boards was this on lads ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Hatch99 wrote:
    Which message boards was this on lads ?

From the Lane.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Same story posted on the soccer forum on boards, all depends on whether Pats get a home or away draw in the Uefa Cup qualifiers.

There's a chance this game may be on the 28th July instead of the 11th.

There should be concrete news by Friday, I'm away until then so if someone could keep an eye on the soccer forum here on boards and spread the word once KdjaCL or others confirm I'd appreciate it.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055111218

That's the thread, some of you may not be able to post there but should be able to read.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

Scratch that, definitely not the 28th as we're still in South Africa.
    This time around it’s a three-team tournament and we kick-off against Kaizer Chiefs at the ABSA Stadium in Durban on Saturday July 21 (kick-off 3pm, local time).

We then travel south to Cape Town to face the Pirates at the famous Newlands Stadium on Tuesday July 24th (8pm).

The two South African teams face each other on Thursday July 26th in Port Elizabeth (8pm)_before we take on the winners in the final match at the Loftus Versfeld Stadium, Pretoria, on Saturday July 28 (3pm).

Unless its only our reserves...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 browbrow

Game confirmed Gents.. Thursday 12th July

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/stpatricksfriendly.html

Our first team will travel to Dublin to take on St Patrick's Athletic in a pre-season friendly on Thursday, July 12.

Kick off at Richmond Park- home of the eight-time Eircom league champions- will be at 7.45pm.

St Patrick’s Athletic currently sit a point off first place in the Irish top-flight after 15 games and also have a UEFA Cup campaign to look forward to having finished as runners-up in the F.A.I. Cup final last term.

Advertisement