Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

donegal.net down

Options
  • 25-06-2007 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Are many people using the donegal.net email out there.
    The domain name has expired

It was being run by a company called b4.ie
    I emailed them and got a very quick response

"Thanks for your email. There was a bit of an issue regarding moving the domain to a new registrar; we're currently working with Network Solutions to resolve this problem as quickly as possible.

We have been informed that it should be back in action within 24 hours"

Cheers lads

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Damien Blake

slogue wrote:
    The domain name has expired and now I cannot access my email

I have email them but no reply yet

Anyone know what the story is or is there another way to access my emails

I work with b4. The domain was being transferred to another registrar, but expired during the process. We've been assured by the reps at Network Solutions that the issue will be resolved within 24 hours. Your email will all be back online then.

I've been contacting them every hour or so to try and speed up the process, so I'll update here as soon as I have anything.

To slogue: your email hasn't reached me; I'll check my various Spam Filters to see if it's caught in there, but if you're looking for me directly on this you can PM me here.

slogue wrote:
    The domain name has expired

I emailed them and got a very quick response

"Thanks for your email. There was a bit of an issue regarding moving the domain to a new registrar; we're currently working with Network Solutions to resolve this problem as quickly as possible.

We have been informed that it should be back in action within 24 hours"

Cheers lads

Shaun,

Think we were crossposting there! I'll keep up to date here as it moves across.

The Donegal.net services has been improving over the last few months (it's operated by a company called everyone.net - we simply provide the hosting for the landing site) but needed to be moved to a strong DNS host in particular.

If anyone has any questions, they can email or PM me and I'll get back to them as quickly as I can. I'm hugely annoyed about this, and doing everything to get this back in operation as quickly as possible.

Damien

donegal.net free email service is now back online. Apologies for any inconvenience that may have been caused by the outage, it shouldn't have happened and we're doing everything we can to ensure it doesn't happen again.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,336 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

What about B4.ie too? ;)

Advertisement