Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can't get rid of capital letters

• 25-06-2007 10:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

Hi.

When I'm typing in MS Word on my laptop the capital letters seem to suddenly switch on without me pressing the caps lock key and I am unable to get rid of them if I want to keep typing in that sentence. If I hit the return key a few times it is sometimes possible to revert to normal but sometimes not.

Could I be accidentally hitting a button that is doing this? It's driving me mad.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Obviously its not happening on boards.ie so it must be an MS Word problem? Assuming your accessing this site via your laptop of course...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Tools->Options->Spelling&Grammar... it's either the "check spelling as you type" or "check grammar as you type" option...

Advertisement