Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xp problems

• 25-06-2007 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

HI
    I have a problem with windows xp I hope some one can help.

1. In add remove hardware the program list has a huge gap in it. I have run various reg fixes but to no avail

2. when i restart my computer active desk top screen appears when i hit this it asks me to continue running scripts if i press yes/no it still does not restore and comes back with an error i have to go to properties/ desk top and re choose my background which will be fine until; i restart my computer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Teamhair

Is that disk partitioned? Is there or was there a previous installation of Windows on that disk? When it boots up does it ask which system you want to use? The gap in the Add/Remove Programs is indicative that there are other Program Files installed on the disk, but not on the partition you're currently running. When you look in My Computer, how many drives have you got?

Advertisement