Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personally Abusive Demonic Panties

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

psi wrote:
    Just because you perceive it as victimisation, doesn't mean it's true, thats just you refusing to accept the feedback you are getting.

But its not just me, its several users of the forum. Of course they are all wrong and you are right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

6th wrote:
    Of course they are all wrong and you are right.

Of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

psi wrote:
    I assumed you meant you wanted to be voodoo'd by 6th, nothing to do with me....

Actually if you created the poppets with intent and are putting your engry into the poppets then it is you who are practicing voodoo :)

But seeing you have nothing of mine to possible put in it other then maybe a dodgy photo from you trawling the net I'm really not that concerned personally, on the other hand you dabbling in such things is a concern. Careful of the hungry ghosts will come for you.

Thaedydal wrote:
    But seeing you have nothing of mine to possible put in it other then maybe a dodgy photo from you trawling the net I'm really not that concerned personally, on the other hand you dabbling in such things is a concern. Careful of the hungry ghosts will come for you.

Pffft, you know I don't believe in any of that stuff ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Which makes you creating anatomically correct dolls of posters and getting them to stimulate copulation even more worrying.
    When was your last 'review' in work ?

• Advertisement

Thaedydal wrote:
    When was your last 'review' in work ?

I'm tenured, I don't have reviews :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

'Para'-normal forum. Now with performing enchancing hugz.

Advertisement