Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleep Deprivation Task

Options
  • 25-06-2007 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

So housemates have to stay awake for 48 hours. Do you think they'll succeed? Who's likely to fail?

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

LAURA... Definately.. Lazy sow

:rolleyes: ;)

Everytime I see her she has that fcuking sleep mask on her head..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

laura and nikki, they are always the last to wake up every morning. Does laura ever wear clothes?? Any time i see her shes wearing her dressing gown.

Did anyone see last weeks edition of Now magazine.. had a pic of Laura when she was thin... Unbelievable.. seriously, you wouldn't recognise her.. she was really really pretty too.. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

xzanti wrote:
    Did anyone see last weeks edition of Now magazine.. had a pic of Laura when she was thin... Unbelievable.. seriously, you wouldn't recognise her.. she was really really pretty too.. :confused:

Yeah, I saw that! Crazy the difference.

She sometimes wears that horrible pink tracksuit too - why, oh why?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 charley is fool

LADS ITS 60 HOURS wen i last chked the BB official webpage! NOT 48. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

LADS ITS 60 HOURS wen i last chked the BB official webpage! NOT 48. :D

Please, type properly.

Ah, sleep deprivation, nothing easier to guarantee a few quirky laughs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Wow, what a shock. Seems they've quit the task.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

It was a stupid task rigged to make them irritable and cranky. As Tracy said, with out the use of illegal substances, it just wasn't happening. 60 hours without sleep, no chance. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It's tantamount to torture really, I'm surprised there hasn't been more of a fuss kicked up over this. Imagine if prisoners were forced to stay awake for 60 hours in order to recieve anything other than basic rations. I know the idiots on the show can walk at anytime but still, it's bang out of order to try make them do it.

It's tantamount to torture really, I'm surprised there hasn't been more of a fuss kicked up over this. Imagine if prisoners were forced to stay awake for 60 hours in order to recieve anything other than basic rations. I know the idiots on the show can walk at anytime but still, it's bang out of order to try make them do it.

And giving them red wine and cheese before the task?? Sure they hadn't a hope :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

60 hours was ridiculous and wasn't even achievable. For a woman of Carol's age to stay wake for that amount of time would surely be damaging to her health?

36 would be reasonable. It was funny to see them all losing it with each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

After 24 hours you become more suspectible to suggestion. You will also start to hallucinate audio+visual.

Longest I've ever done is 2 days.

Advertisement