Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mongrel in Galway?

Options
  • 25-06-2007 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭

I'm in Galway for a couple of days (yay Galway) and wandering around trying to find this month's issue of mongrel at present. I'd be very grateful to anyone who can text me at 0857138787 and let me know where I can pick it up?

Or reply here and I'll come back and check this in an hour or so... (yay, apple store)

many thanks ... Just not sure what kinda places it'd be in and don't know the city at all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

ipod.jpg

Couldn't resist.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I've picked it up on Java's on Abbeygate St and the Blue Note off license on William Street West. Sometimes you see it in the Roisin Dubh but they appear to have done away with tables/chairs/furniture these days so there probably isn't anywhere to plonk it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

that skate kinda clothes shop across from tir na nog does it too i think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

'clan video' accross from roisin do it aswell on the counter

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

What is 'mongrel'?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Many thanks to all of you! *goes exploring with purpose*

And Tar, it's a free magazine satire type thing.. em.. www.mongrel.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I had lunch in Food for Thought on Abbeygate street and they have them in there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

neachtains pub near cross/quay street

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Found it, was pleased.

p.s. Galway is lovely. lots of lovely :).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Try the lovely along the river, it's lovely.

• Advertisement
Advertisement