Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GalwayLAN XXI

• 25-06-2007 1:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭

Right Folks,

As Promised, the lan is announced and the provisional Dates set and WCG qualifiers too.
    What we shall do is hold onto the Dates if they suit most of the attendees and if things change then we may have to change the venue. We will keep you posted anyways.

Don't forget to Sign up with GalwayLAN as your gaming group if you truely love us :D

http://www.lanparty.ie/lans.php?id=65

Quetzal shall be running his own tournie for QW, its 2e to enter and its a 1 v 1 basis, general structure is knock out / hustle.
    For everyone he beats he gets 2euro added to the pot, if someone then turns around and beats him they get the Pot. So get practicing.

We are being Sponsored by GodFathers Pizza too, so there will be discounts sorted for lan members, we might have one or two specialized competitions for Lan members ran entirely by ourselves, we shall see closer to the dates.

So Get signing up!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

gigidy gigidy gigidy gigidy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

if i get a new computer \o/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

How often does the pot run out? Every day or summit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

well if u beat 10 people then the pot is reset

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

You're going down Dave.

It'll be easier if you just relax your gag-reflex.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Well they'd have to be 5 mins long or something so a few lucky frags and I could well be. Only, you wont ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Will hopefully know by the end of the week if I'm going :)

Right, afaik there is still accommodation available for the Lan,

Best thing is to fit 3 or more into a room. If so then state that your attending the LAN and please use my real name if dropping it, they aint fully familiar with my nick.

Now remember its peak season too.
    So if your looking for room rates please call the hotel at 091-523011.

Just off the phone with godfather as well, there will be discounts on their prices for all LAN Attendees.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I HAVE DECIDED TO GO!!! I need a monitor though, someone halp meh?

• Advertisement

Myself, Dragula and another lad are going to go down for the friday and saturday. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Date?

Date?

This coming weekend newb!!!:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Oh right, feck. Em eh, dunno if I can go with that notice. Drat!

Oh right, feck. Em eh, dunno if I can go with that notice. Drat!

See, you're a newb. ;) Just go!!!

Well If I'm in the county it would help. Maybe my trip home will be cancelled and I can school you in PGR.
    :)

I can school you in PGR.
    :)

Maybe you should go over to the dreams forum and see if someone can help you out with that one!!!!;)

http://images.domino.org/d/22353-2/pgr_3_Countach198.jpg
    Get used to that image of the back of my car, you'll be seeing it a lot. :p

orly.jpg

Stop using weird cats to derail my empty threats!

cat_voices.jpg

• Advertisement

Here's a pic of the back of my car.........

gto_gtfo.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Kharn wrote:
    I HAVE DECIDED TO GO!!! I need a monitor though, someone halp meh?

I have a 19" crt and a 15" tft you can try.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

I think I will be there. Depends on if I feel like playing Poker or go to the Lan :P

Looking forward to this now........gonna be rocking it out on GH2 :D

is this on tmw? :O

DRakE wrote:
    is this on tmw? :O

For real :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

will be showing up late to set up computer, then be in on sat mid-day... should be a good lan

i'm currently in negotiations to put in an appearance on sunday..

press release to follow

Fobia = fail @ Q3 :p

• Advertisement

Thanks to Doodee and the rest of the Galway LAN team. Even though I was only there for 24 hours it was great crack and will defo be down for the next one.

Advertisement