Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monaghan in Ulster Final!! 1st Time since 1988

Options
  • 25-06-2007 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

So, will anyone be going to the match!!!

We prob haven't a prayer, but so long as they put up a bit of a fight it should be a good one!!

Monaghan for Sam!!! :D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

yeh tyrone looked very good against donegal so should be a very hard task for monaghen to beat them but ya never know, it'd be nice to see

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I hope that Monaghan can do it , really do . Everyone loves seen the underdogs do well and also my grandfather been from monaghan as well. I wouldn't be surprised if Monaghan do win , or force a replay as the football in that county has come along leaps.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Can't say I would begrudge Monaghan the win over Tyrone. All of my Dad's side of the family are from Monaghan as is half of Shercock so I don't really know who I want to win. But after having to listen to them after they won the Division 2 League title two years ago I'd hate to listen to them if they won the Ulster title!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Chrissie

It's only cos we don't win that much!!! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dd42

I think this is as good as it gets for Monaghan, unfortunately...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

I'd love to see Monaghan win. You could be the new Cavan LOL

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I'd love to see Monaghan win. You could be the new Cavan LOL
    Only 26 Ulster titles and 5 All Ireland titles to go... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

I meant winning a provincial title out of the blue and then becoming a crap team again for the next say 10 years. LOL :D

Advertisement