Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to style my hair! lol

• 25-06-2007 4:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭

Rite well i want to no advice on how to style my hair! Some of my friends have really nice styld hair (they are men tho so i cant ask bout how dey do or i will get laffed at lol!)

well basically alot of my friends tink i luk lik dis guy cud you suggest how i cud make my hair lik his hair cos he loks like he has gud hair and ladies will probaly like it lol!
    wi20010224_ThomasCavanagh_Vespa_150542.jpg

lol thx or shud i just weat a suit all d tym!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

bring his picture to troll hairdressers on Shop St, they have just the thing for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

u hav terrible hair irl tbh drake lol. Shave it roysh off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,036 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Please stop with the text speak. With the exception of Tar_Aldarion's post, it's practically impossible to read what's written in this thread. All I can see is "lol lol lol lol lol lol".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I am writin dis on my phone's wap nternet so its easier to typ short hand sry if it ruins ur online experince m8 sry rly

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Stark wrote:
    Please stop with the text speak. With the exception of Tar_Aldarion's post, it's practically impossible to read what's written in this thread. All I can see is "lol lol lol lol lol lol".
    I unfortunately read it as plain as yo mamma, and am distressed.
    You should go to Kozzy's Drake btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

haha stop stalking me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

dye it blue, works for me.

obligatory LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Stark wrote:
    All I can see is "lol lol lol lol lol lol".

Really? All I can see - with the exception of yourself and tar - is w*nk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

To the people who are complaining about the txt speak:

How old are you, do you mind me asking? Yeah, txt speak is annoying but could you really not understand what they're saying? It's pretty simple to read really...:rolleyes: No need for getting all grumpy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,036 ✭✭✭✭Stark

It's a bannable offence on many forums here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement