Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Proper Order Pictures!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,799 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Don't encourage her.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

TheGoodWifeGuide.jpg

God be with the days............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

HAPPYGIRL wrote:
    you really dont get i dont do cleaning. waiting to find a boy to do it. reckon theres loads of closset house boys in beer guts & receding hair. dont worry ye can pm me your cv's i wont tell. ;)

is that hair I can see under your armpits?

yuk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

HAPPYGIRL wrote:
    you really dont get i dont do cleaning. waiting to find a boy to do it. reckon theres loads of closset house boys in beer guts & receding hair. dont worry ye can pm me your cv's i wont tell. ;)

There are no boys in here it's a bar dear, only men allowed (and wimmin in the snug) ;)

Edit : oops wrong thread

*wanders over for a pint*

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

There are no boys in here it's a bar dear, only men allowed (and wimmin in the snug) ;)

Edit : oops wrong thread

*wanders over for a pint*

Had a few too many at the bar*, did we slowmo?

* There is no such thing as too many pints in here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

best music video ever..
    not the best version though..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCNTYi9fHuo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Maybe not quite a proper order clip, but it deserves to go on show here.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,741 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

P1ssing myself laughing there, crosstownk! :D

On a more serious note, that's what we're heading for if we don't take action now, brothers. It all went wrong when someone decided to put a window in a kitchen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Women would want to be showing up in this bitch fairly fast!!!! ha ha ha how you happygirl?

great darkjager, good work this week saving irishbird. how come ye're not all in the pub celebrating?

Finished work late happygirl. Saving Irishbird was just a side thought, we will always defend our maidens here in BGRH. I'm ****ed on Bucky tonight though so no proper pubs for me!!! ha ha ha you dirnkin?

Ya some friends called loads of wine, in great form. but will die tomorrow and have work at nine, not good. :D

Same as myself but couldn't gibve a **** bout hangovers, cause ITS THE MOTHER****IN WEEKEND!!!

Quick question do you think this is a good representation of a bg&rh guy? I'm fecking drunk and this typing lark is hard. by the way I'm from limerick too.funny-pictures-the-man-with-two-butts-1IN.jpg :eek:

Ha ha ha ha, your from Limerick too????? UP THE MUNSTER!!!!!! ha ha check your pm's cuz...

Checked and replied. but you never answered my question are ye all as georgous as the picture, mr strike force leader?

• Advertisement

Well I like to remain anonymous but you can have a signed picture if you want???

DarkJager wrote:
    Well I like to remain anonymous but you can have a signed picture if you want???

Lovely offer but i think i'll pass. its just ye all seem so proud of your bellies, giving you something to aspire to.

are you in work tomorrow too, or am i the only drunken ejit that has to get up in the morning

Ah no, I'm off for the weekend so will bear the hangover in bed!!! ha ha ha, you don't want a strike team pic?? Signed by the best team on boards??? Fo shame :( LOL

Have a photo thanks!
    funny-pictures-big-ones-0YW.jpg
    you jammy bastard no work tomorrow.
    will you be leading the troops tomorrow?

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I hope there won't be impure thoughts when you're looking at that picture. We're not just pieces of meat you know.

Mmmmmmm, pieces of meat

homer_drool-746501.gif

of course your not justr a piece of meat. your good for putting out the rubbish and cutting the grass. very handy! ;)

• Advertisement

I won't be leaing the Strike Team 2moro, cause I'll be too ****ed all day, but I'll be back Sunday evening... Zaph is my second in command!!

A promotion! WooHoo!!!

Of course brother Zaph, a true soldier if ever i saw one!!!

I love my picture think it should represent all bg&rh men, who have a sense of humour. so pighead hands off and dont you dare use my picture again. it's ours.:p

Add my sig Happygirl if you're really down with the strike team!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i reckon happygirl is really a bloke

What makes you think that brother??

s/he cant get enough of the brothers

HAPPYGIRL wrote:
    are you in work tomorrow too, or am i the only drunken ejit that has to get up in the morning

im in work at half 7

Ah now admiral, she's a nice girl just gettin used to the BGRH forum..... :D

we've been too easy on her, letting her away with posting offensive pics:D

admiral i'm surprised you know I'm not a bloke. anyway this is the only place to talk so late. you were the one that told me to join ye here when i was a newbe. surely the amount of drink you've had is more important than what sex you are. but really glad your in work in the morning too. but bet your not drunk.

Happygirl is fine by me Admiral.....I wouldn't clear her for access to these pages if I didn't think so.

Happygirl +1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

HAPPYGIRL wrote:
    admiral i'm surprised you know I'm not a bloke. anyway this is the only place to talk so late. you were the one that told me to join ye here when i was a newbe. surely the amount of drink you've had is more important than what sex you are. but really glad your in work in the morning too. but bet your not drunk.

You need 4 things...........a beer gut, a penis and balls!!!

HAPPYGIRL wrote:

i am actually, no point in going to bed now. just messing with the bloke comment, you're one of us now:)

• Advertisement

Indeed, let us welcome Happygirl into our brotherhood.......

yes, welcome sister happygirl:)

I think happygirl got off to a slightly shaky start as it appeared that she did not appreciate the Brotherhood, but I think she's redeemed herself and I would stand up to Pighead or anyone else who would besmirch her name, and I would exhort all brothers to do likewise.

Zaph, look after the Strike Team tomorrow brother... Lets take this fight all the way, as we've got ****head retreating for the safety of his **** sty!!! Happygirl is welcome to join the brotherhood as she is pretty cool, and possibly very good at fetching beer.

Sir, yes sir!

Zaph relax brother, Im pissed!!! :D No better man to lead the team inton battle against ****head if he pops his dirty **** eating piss **** of a mother****in badger **** lover boy head up again.....

Thank you brothers i am indeed grateful. delighted to join your numbers. However i tell ye now i will not be able to resist the odd pisstake picture and i will be unable to partake in any cleaning duties. however i will drink with ye and listen to your manly comments.

Unfortunately brothers, the time has come for me to slap my sack off my matress as I am completely ****ed drunk and stoned. Enjoy your night brothers and as I said, I will be back on Sunday evening. Brother Zaph, I hand you complete control of the Strike Team. Defend Irishbird and Happygirl to the very end if neccesary :D

all the best brother darkjagger as you head off to the farting sack

• Advertisement

That picture does him no justice:D

Advertisement