Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Proper Order Pictures!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

ok I'll explain, ye go around with your head shoved up your ass.
    which also means ye talk through it.
    nothing to do with listening lads. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

snip----image wouldnt open

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I get a 403 forbidden msg for that link admiral

admiral are you trying to say something?
    make sense man. :p

weird, it opens no problem for me, never mind

ts.jpg
    just thought i'd make your eyes water.

what about this one. peter schmichael needed counselling afterwards!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

HAPPYGIRL wrote:
    Red ice not a very flattering picture of you i'm afraid, but cant resist.
    Attachment not found.
    When he's finished his bottle i'm sure he'll get back to reading his comics.

I have lush long hair to my chin and have a body like brad pitt in snatch. Im here for the comradery! Not that i really fit in, but you seriously dont belong here! Go create a rug munching forum and work that angle :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

red_ice wrote:
    I have lush long hair to my chin and have a body like brad pitt in snatch. Im here for the comradery! Not that i really fit in, but you seriously dont belong here! Go create a rug munching forum and work that angle :)

Looks like we have some work ahead of us here.

Training* plan called for. First and foremost you will need to spend most of your time at the bar. Guinness will be the staple part of your diet**. As for food we brothers believe variety is great, so either a full Irish or a jumbo breakfast roll in the morning. A nice big lunch consisting of plenty of meat and fried potatoes. And then in the evening, a similar meal to lunch but substitute the fried potatoes for some greasy chips. There are some good pics of decent size burgers in this thread so have a look back to get an idea of what you should be eating! Keep plenty of snacks available for between meals.

Within a few weeks you will notice the last notch on your belt fastly approaching. Welcome to the club :)

* this word tends to give us brothers nightmares, but don't worry, the only physical exertion involved is either raising a pint glass or fork to your mouth.

** this word also gives us brothers nightmares as it is commonly associated with people losing weight, but fear not as us brothers use it in a totally differnt context.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

HAPPYGIRL wrote:
    why do we get cheaper insurance?

Now we know 'she' must be a troll. Only a troll would post something that idiotic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Everybody knows women are the worst drivers in the world. Its not rumour, its actually proven fact. They do not have the same ability as men to percieve distance correctly while driving. And the reason you never hear of women getting blamed for accidents is:

a) They cause the accident then drive away
    b) Turn on the women tears when the Gardai arrive so the male involved in the crash gets blamed for it.

Tell me how many of the brothers here drive a car? And how many of you have noticed what a woman does when she enters a roundabout??

To clarify, women will not look at the traffic that has right of way. They will turn their head to face the other direction, so traffic with right of way are forced to stop from entering the roundabout. I've seen this too many times, and will very soon make one of them learn what "right of way" means.

And that cheaper insurance for women **** was only devised by some guy desperate for pussy. If I had my way, you'd all be forced through 2 years of closed circuit driving lessons before you're even allowed near a road :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Amen brother

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

DarkJager wrote:
    If I had my way, you'd all be forced through 2 years of closed circuit driving lessons before you're even allowed near a road :D

Amen brother, fantastic idea! The only time a woman should be allowed in a car is when you're bringing her to the hospital when she's giving birth to your child, even then I'd hide her in the boot. People will think you've gone soft!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

DarkJager wrote:
    Everybody knows women are the worst drivers in the world. Its not rumour, its actually proven fact. They do not have the same ability as men to percieve distance correctly while driving. And the reason you never hear of women getting blamed for accidents is:

a) They cause the accident then drive away
    b) Turn on the women tears when the Gardai arrive so the male involved in the crash gets blamed for it.

Tell me how many of the brothers here drive a car? And how many of you have noticed what a woman does when she enters a roundabout??

To clarify, women will not look at the traffic that has right of way. They will turn their head to face the other direction, so traffic with right of way are forced to stop from entering the roundabout. I've seen this too many times, and will very soon make one of them learn what "right of way" means.

And that cheaper insurance for women **** was only devised by some guy desperate for pussy. If I had my way, you'd all be forced through 2 years of closed circuit driving lessons before you're even allowed near a road :D

The testosterone from the pig roasting is still pumping I see, keep it up brother :D

I'd let a wimmin inthe car for the shopping. Let her out of the boot upon arrival,off to the pub for a pint, come back to put her and shopping back in the boot. Drop her at home and straight back to the pub again.

lads its called proper order pictures not little insane rants.:rolleyes:
    so back on topic please!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

HAPPYGIRL wrote:
    so back on topic please!

all i heared was "mememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmememememememememememememememmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememmememeemmememememememeememememeememememmeme"

Know your role.

jees happygirl, dont let him away with that!

• Advertisement

I'd say he is a smart bastard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

HAPPYGIRL wrote:
    :D:D

Where do you find all these great pics HAPPYGIRL.

Now I finally have a reason to unpack that threadmill walking thingy I got as a present for christmas two years ago. My dog will be so happy.

Here Rex.. here boy....

who says men can hold their drink.
    drinking-buddies.jpg

HAPPYGIRL wrote:

thats not lazy thats using you're head

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

HAPPYGIRL wrote:

obviously a women manager or are you assuming the manager is a man? Wimmins movements must be proud of you.

kdjac

nope not assuming anything! It is a man cause women make sense.
    what wimmins movement?

HAPPYGIRL wrote:
    nope not assuming anything! It is a man cause women make sense.
    what wimmins movement?

22595197.jpg

FYI: Posting here doesnt count as male attention.

kdjac

kdjac[/QUOTE]

FYI: never thought it did.
    When you post here are you looking for male attention?
    Same applies for me.

HAPPYGIRL wrote:

kdjac

When you post here are you looking for male attention?
    Same applies for me.[/QUOTE]

Eh yeah, any women with beer guts and receding hair well join us.
    If i wanted female attention i would post in fat whore with drink problem forum.

makes sense really.

kdjac

• Advertisement

your assuming a hell of a lot.

I never claimed to be a bg&rh man, look at my username.
    If i was looking for attention would i post on proper order pictures, and take the piss out of men?
    This forum is tongue in cheek and people take the piss out of themselves and each other, thats why i like it full stop!!

If i was a man would we be having this exchange?
    and if not then why are you threatened by the fact I'm a women, in a admittedly male oriented forum, slagging their vast claims of manlyness.

HAPPYGIRL wrote:
    your assuming a hell of a lot.

I never claimed to be a bg&rh man, look at my username.
    If i was looking for attention would i post on proper order pictures, and take the piss out of men?

yes that would be the point.
    HAPPYGIRL wrote:
    This forum is tongue in cheek and people take the piss out of themselves and each other, thats why i like it full stop!!
    Yes its why its called BG&RH
    HAPPYGIRL wrote:
    If i was a man would we be having this exchange?

Are you not :eek:
    HAPPYGIRL wrote:
    and if not then why are you threatened by the fact I'm a women, in a admittedly male oriented forum, slagging their vast claims of manlyness.
    i find your input is ehh irrelevant and has no point other than to try be a wimmins movement hero.

Any more stupid pics?

kdjac

Eh yeah, any women with beer guts and receding hair well join us.
    If i wanted female attention i would post in fat whore with drink problem forum.

makes sense really.

kdjac[/QUOTE]

The fact that you think a direct transtation of 'beer guts' is 'fat whore' really says it all.
    This thread is about stupid pictures, most people get that.
    Maybe you should just go back to your little soccer area.
    And finally what womens movement? Are you trying to be a big man for some mens movement?
    what crap.

ah come on, happygirl makes a good contribution, jusy look at her funny pics

ah come on, happygirl makes a good contribution, jusy look at her funny pics

Oh get a room :D

kdjac

:D, you're just jealous!

FatWomenTryingtogetpantson.jpg

ehh no :D

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

... Fúck you! I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight now!

dont post pics of yore ma:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,741 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

HAPPYGIRL wrote:
    so back on topic please!

So I agree with a wimmin? :eek: :D

• Advertisement

Is that one of the "fat whores", as you put it, that your trying to get the attention of?
    Great taste in women.

Why are you still here posting "stupid pictures" ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

edit, computer acting up again...it appears I cant post photos...Dang!

Here are all the men at the bar discussing what great men they truely are: :D
    classic012.jpg

HAPPYGIRL wrote:
    so back on topic please!

HAPPYGIRL wrote:
    Here are all the men at the bar discussing what great men they truely are: :D
    classic012.jpg

Now that is proper order.:D

Not a picture, but proper order anyway. I would even propose it as a theme tune or anthem for this wonderful forum.

http://www.rickysplace.com/flash/titsandbeer.html

no that is proper order:)

happywimmin is good craic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

HAPPYGIRL wrote:
    so back on topic please!
    :mad: gtfo woman and stop shpeaking.

this is meant to be lads only, proper order pictures but you've turned it into oprah hot topic of the day women with manish tendencies. now go away and bring back the pictures :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

HAPPYGIRL wrote:
    Is that one of the "fat whores", as you put it, that your trying to get the attention of?
    Great taste in women.

Why are you still here posting "stupid pictures" ??

Why are you ruining this thread? if you want a pms section go to sys/forums and get your own!

Advertisement