Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you save goals in 360 pro evo

Options
  • 25-06-2007 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭

does anyone know the answer to this???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Got a camera phone?

if so yes it not no.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Yup, despite clearly stating in the manual that you can, you actually can't save replays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

That is slightly stupid I actually won a match a today Ireland V Brazil(I was ireland:D :D ) I actually won 3-2the guy I was playing against was fairly shíte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭BENJAMIN61

sometimes I score great goals but I cant save them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

You can't save the replays which fairly disappointing, but I know if I do save them it'll end up me never watching or showing them to mates so it won't bother me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

To be honest I find it extremely lazy on Konami's part that this hasn't been fixed.

The manual says the feature is included and it wouldn't take much to patch it through Xbox Live.

Lazy ****ers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

WellyJ wrote:
    To be honest I find it extremely lazy on Konami's part that this hasn't been fixed.

The manual says the feature is included and it wouldn't take much to patch it through Xbox Live.

Lazy ****ers
    True, which is wierd cause Konami is normaly a very pin-point and the company whom are know to make few mistakes. Suppose even the best companies can mess up. PES 2008 is coming out soon, so it doesn't matter as I'm sure they'll fix it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

I use the phone and upload them on to youtube.

Advertisement