Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCI Diploma in Business

Options
  • 25-06-2007 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,

I'm thinking of doing a evening/part-time Diploma in Business and have seen one in the National College of Ireland.
    Does anybody have any experience with this place or done this course ?

Does the final diploma actually carry any weight or are there any better courses to do ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 NemosTiny

well i am currently a student in the national college of ireland and the college is a great place to be. There is a great atmosphere about the place, with the class sizes being a lot smaller the lecturers get to know you by name which makes things a lot different than the other big colleges.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Ms Inquisitive

I have a very different view to the previous poster!

I attended the college a few years ago for a full-time degree and although they had the advantage of small classes etc I would never return for a part-time programme!

In my opinion, they were completely unprofessional regarding exams, graduation and correspondance with students!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

NCI from an administration point of view can be a complete disaster.

Generally though they care about their part time students and will go out of their way to help you in any way that they can.

Lecturers vary,I have excellent lecturers this year,last year was a bit different that way, though but the college listened to us and took the required steps to rectify or improve the situation.

Advertisement