Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30 free computer music mags,and books

Options
  • 25-06-2007 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

:) hello ive got 30 computer music magasines well mostly computer music magazines some future music and im giving them away for free,i also have the dvds to give away they have thousands of samples, ive been collecting them since 2003 and i have learned a lot about everything from subtractive synths to additive synths and fm synths to sequenceing and sound design i even have the computer music special that gives away over 200 pieces of software and the quality is pretty good it has cool synths the best freeware and damn freeware is actually good

<snip>

but remember the magazines are free i live in new ross its in wexford but close to waterford give me a shout if you are interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

darno, your offer is very generous but I had to snip out the bit where you were advertising non-free stuff as advertising is not allowed on these forums. May I suggest advertising this at www.adverts.ie instead. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement