Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Halo 2 telling me i'm missing reqiured maps

• 25-06-2007 7:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

Have all the free map packs downloaded but when i went to try and play online, for the 1st time in ages, it kept saying that i wass missing maps required for the playlists. do i have to download the one that cost €3 for 2 maps of will re-downloading the free ones fix it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

They're free now afaik. Delete the ones you've got and re-download them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

if you have the 3 free maps you can play team training,team hardcore,double team and big team battle.
    the 2 maps that cost money are required for all other game modes:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

ba$tards. just trying to suck more money out of people for an old game one more time before they get a wad more with the halo3 release. :mad:
    As long as RB6:V is still working without having to fork out more dosh for maps Halo online can wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

The maps are free in 2 weeks lads!

Chillax!

3 euro

:rolleyes:

On a related note, I see theres 3 new maps for RBS Vegas online for 800 ms points! So thats roughly a tenner for 3 new maps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

wrong. Black pack is free and Red will be free shortly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement